The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Four Swords
The classic SNES Zelda title, that some still claim is the best in the series, is now on GBA. In addition, Capcom and Nintendo have included a new game called Four Swords which has four players to cooperating to tackle multiple dungeons and competing to get the most rupees.
The latest 16-bit classic to hit the Game Boy Advance, Legend of Zelda is an amazing gameplay experience today as it was 11 years ago. The all new 2-4 player mode, Four Swords, is an enthralling concoction of teamwork and puzzle solving....
by Desmond Gaban - January 20, 2003
HANDS-ON: WHAT? Another old Nintendo port? Ah, but The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords is like a Transformer - more than meets the eye. Possible spoilers...but you know you want to read it anyway....
by Ben Kosmina - December 10, 2002
by Michael Cole - October 21, 2002
by David Trammell - May 23, 2002
by Max Lake - May 21, 2002
by Neal Ronaghan - November 7, 2013
by Zachary Miller - September 26, 2013
by Neal Ronaghan - June 5, 2013
- Official Legend of Zelda Timeline Revealed - December 21, 2011
- DSiWare Four Swords Confirmed to be GBA Version - June 15, 2011
- Master Sword Forged - March 6, 2004
- World Record Beaten for Zelda: LttP - April 16, 2003
- Zelda to go multiplayer? - May 19, 2002
- PGC EXCLUSIVE! Capcom/Nintendo Project! - May 11, 2002
- Zelda and Earthbound headed to GBA! - April 25, 2001
|Players||1 - 4|