Now cat lovers can have virtual pets that ignore them too.
Crave Entertainment Releases Purr PalsTM for Nintendo DSTM
Adopt & Raise Your Own Purrfect Kitten Pal
Newport Beach, CA - Mar 28, 2007 - Crave Entertainment, a leading publisher of console videogames for the casual gamer, today announced that Purr PalsTM, a full-featured pet simulator for Nintendo DSTM, has shipped this week to retailers throughout North America. Purr Pals lets players adopt, care for, and raise adorable kitten playmates.
Choose your favorite breed of kitten, give it a name, feed it and play with it, all through the easy-to-use Nintendo DS interface. Your kitten will even respond to your voice, and interact with the environment you provide. Earn an allowance to buy cute accessories and toys for your pet.
* Choose from 40 breeds of kittens, each with unique personalities
* Use proper care and training techniques to meet your kitten’s needs and desires
* Modify your kitten’s behavioral traits
* Customize your kitten with limitless choices
* Use voice commands your kitten will respond to
* Train your kitten with toys and food
* Interact with your kitten within the environment you provide
* Compete in fun mini-games with you kitten
Just in time for kitten season, the game is available now for an MSRP of $29.99.