The boys are coming.
BAD BOYS: MIAMI TAKEDOWN
SHIPS FOR PLAYSTATION 2, NINTENDO GAMECUBE & Xbox
LOS ANGELES, Calif. - September 21, 2004 -Crave Entertainment and Empire
Interactive, leading publishers of console videogames, today announced the
release of Bad Boys: Miami Takedown for the PlayStation®2 computer
entertainment system, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft and the
Nintendo GameCubeT. This officially licensed game, based on the smash hit
Bad Boys movies and developed by Blitz, features first and third person
action on the streets and waterways of Miami and has an MSRP of $19.99.
In Bad Boys: Miami Takedown, a new drug has emerged in Miami, and its use is
spreading fast. As key members of the Tactical Narcotics Team (TNT),
players take on the roles of either Mike Lowrey or Marcus Burnett and must
stop the highly organized cartels that are flooding the market with this new
drug. Players need to move fast to make sure the TNT cops are not DOA.
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown features:
· The officially licensed game of the movie license Bad Boys
· Play as either Mike or Marcus in first- or third-person viewpoints. Each
character has his personality and characteristics
· 15 stages of fast paced, all-action gameplay, with multiple mission
· Includes Bad Boy rating system, where you are rewarded for your actions
and achievements. Play the perfect cop or be a bad boy
· Includes a large variety of weapons, and fully destructible environments
to enhance immersion
· Changing play styles add variety and gameplay. Use the quick aiming and
shooting Action mode, and search for clues and evidence using Explore mode
Now available for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox®
video game system from Microsoft and Nintendo GameCubeT, Bad Boys: Miami
Takedown has a MSRP of $19.99.