An Australian company releases comprehensive development tools for Game Boy Advance.
Australian developer Nocturnal Entertainment has released its GBA development middleware, Catapult v1.20b, which includes an editor, debugger, visual toolset, and custom language.
Catapult now features:
- Music support (Nmod!)
- Brand new editor, including :
- command completion
- fully coloured language (customizable)
- right-click context windows
- runtime information/help bar
- unlimited undo/redo commands
- Sprite rotation support
- Enhanced tile editing
- Rotation bank dialog
- Array view dialog
- New table (constant data) system
- Image processor improvements
- generate TileMaps from images
- various tile 'reduction' options
- extensive new user guide
- significant speed improvements
Catapult may be downloaded from Nocturnal's website at the link above.