How much of this releases in September?
Here are other announcements from today's Nintendo Direct:
- The free to start action of Kirby Clash is coming to Switch today with Super Kirby Clash. Available for download later today, the four player boss killing action of Kirby can be played locally or online (for NSO members) as well.
- Another collection of Assassin's Creed titles will come to the Switch this fall, as the nautical pair of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Assassin's Creed Rogue will hit Switch on December 6 as the Rebel Collection. Black Flag was a 2013 release on Wii U, but Rogue is making its debut on Nintendo platforms.
- The Hidetaka Swery-helmed cult hit Deadly Premonition is not only available on Switch today as Deadly Premonition: Origins, but it will have a retail release in November from Aksys. Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing In Disguise is a brand new sequel set for release next year.
- The lost Doom game is coming back: Doom 64, first released in 1997 and never again, comes to the Switch eShop November 22, the same day as Doom Eternal.
- Trials of Mana's remake will be out on Switch April 24, 2020.
- PC smash Return of the Obra Dinn will be on the Switch eShop this fall.
- GameFreak's "Town" is now known as Little Town Hero. A strategic battle system will help you save your town from monsters. It will be available October 16, and features a Toby Fox soundtrack.
- Link's Awakening will use compatible Zelda amiibo to transfer the created Chamber Dungeons when it launches September 20.
- The Nintendo Switch version of Divinity: Original Sin 2 will be available today, and cross-save is available with the Steam version.
- Hi-Rez Studios announced a new property, Rogue Company, which will feature their trademark gameplay with customizable characters. It will be out in 2020.
- Tetris 99 will receive a free update tomorrow to add a new mode for people who have won a match, and daily missions will allow for the unlocking of new themes. The second part of the Big Bang DLC will also be out tomorrow, with a 2P versus mode and 8 player local wireless play.
- A new demo will be out tomorrow for Daemon x Machina, which will allow for progress to carry over to the release version. The demo will support up to four players locally only.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast will be brought to Switch September 24 from Aspyr.
- GRID Autosport (with GameCube controller support) launches September 19.
- Farming Simulator 2020 will be harvested on December 3.
- Horror adventure Call of Cthulhu will be out October 6.
- Dante returns to the Switch with Devil May Cry 2 on September 19
- Vampyr joins the horror party on October 29