30 Songs to get you to shake your pom-poms, or your Wii Remotes.
We Cheer promises to bring a lot of cheerleading spirit when it arrives on the Wii, but until then this list of 30 songs from the game's soundtrack shows the sort of pep the game will deliver. The game's playlist runs the gamut with songs from "Perfect Day" to "Whoomp! (There It Is)" and artists ranging from Hillary Duff to Kenny Loggins.
We Cheer lets players use their Wii Remotes to follow on-screen movement guides and perform cheerleading routines to music. It is due for release this fall in the US, and Q1 2009 in Europe.
505 GAMES REVEALS SONG LIST FOR WE CHEER™
Chart-Topping Recording Artists Ignite Namco Bandai's Pom-Pom-Powered Cheerleading Title
Milton Keynes – 505 Games today revealed the track listing for the highly-anticipated cheerleading title We Cheer™ – and, with 30 high-energy songs spanning over four decades of music, there’s something to bring out the budding cheerleader in everyone.
Using two Wii™ Remotes as virtual pom-poms, get ready to lead your own cheerleading squad to victory with a soundtrack of smoking-hot music featuring chart-topping artists such as pop sensation Natasha Bedingfield, US rockers Paramore and 70s disco darlings KC & The Sunshine Band.
Track list includes:
- Walking On Sunshine – Aly & AJ
- It Takes Two – Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock
- If You’re Gonna Jump (Paul Oakenfold Remix) – Natasha Bedingfield
- Push It ToTthe Limit – Corbin Bleu
- I Want Candy – Bow Wow Wow
- On Top Of The World – Boys Like Girls
- The Great Escape – Boys Like Girls
- Godspeed – BT
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) – C+C Music Factory
- Eye Of The Tiger (Sunset Crew Radio Mix) – Crew 7
- Come Clean – Hilary Duff
- Unbelievable – EMF
- Calabria 2008 – Enur feat. Natasja
- Star – Erasure
- Perfect Day – Hoku
- That’s The Way (I Like It) – KC & The Sunshine Band
- I Say Hey – Kinky
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- Bodyrock – Moby
- Born For This – Paramore
- Our Time Now – Plain White T’s
- C’mon N’ Ride It (The Train) – Quad City DJ’s
- I’d Do Anything – Simple Plan
- Jump – Simple Plan
- Stamp Your Feet – Donna Summer
- Whoomp! (There It Is) – Tag Team
- In This Diary – The Ataris
- Groovy Train – The Farm
- The Power Is On – The Go! Team
- The Huddle Formation – The Go! Team
We Cheer gives players the chance to jump, shout and shake it all about, just like a real cheerleader. Using the motion-sensing abilities of the Wii Remote, wannabe cheerleaders follow on-screen commands to perform a variety of high-energy spins, kicks and twists, while taking part in professionally choreographed routines.
We Cheer will be exclusively available for Nintendo Wii throughout Europe in Q1, 2009.