Wii Fit Plus
Wii Fit Plus
Wii Fit bulks up with new features and activities....
by Lukasz Balicki - October 18, 2009
HANDS-ON: Are Tilt City, Birds-eye Bullseye, and Perfect 10 fun balance games? Read on to find out....
by Neal Ronaghan - June 7, 2009
HANDS-ON: Some of Wii Fit Plus' balance games were out on the show floor. Check out what we think about Rhythm Kung Fu, Snowball Fight, and Obstacle Course....
by Neal Ronaghan - June 6, 2009
Wii Fit Plus adds new features and exercises to the popular series....
by Francesca DiMola - June 2, 2009
Out of the past 10 years, these are what we think the worst Nintendo holiday lineups are....
by Neal Ronaghan - November 2, 2015
Behold! The one guy who worked on every Star Fox and F-Zero game....
by John Rairdin and Neal Ronaghan - March 4, 2015
Nintendo's primary internal development comes from their many EAD groups....
by Neal Ronaghan - January 25, 2012
by Greg Leahy - July 6, 2009
- Iwata Hints at Possible DLC Content for Mario - February 7, 2012
- Wii Balance Board Breaks Record - January 13, 2012
- New Wii Fit Plus Hardware Bundle Hitting Australia - November 14, 2011
- NPD Shows DS on Top for November - December 10, 2010
- Wii Fit Plus for New Moms in Japan - November 15, 2010
- Media Create Sales: August 16-22 - August 26, 2010
- NPD Numbers for October Shows Wii Back on Top - November 12, 2009
- Nintendo Ships Wii Fit Plus - October 5, 2009
- Wii Fit Plus B-Roll Trailer - October 3, 2009
- Wii Fit Plus Receives Budget Price in Japan - July 24, 2009
- Nikkei Reveals a New Wii Fit and Mario Title - May 30, 2009