Competition, Companionship but above all: Community...
by Willem Hilhorst - August 29, 2022
The ownership of portable gaming's biggest franchise isn't as twisted as Giovanni's Wild Ride....
by Donald Theriault - September 15, 2015
This elephant should have made a home on Wii U....
by Michael Cole - June 29, 2015
Find out how to the make the most of Pokémon X and Y's online features....
by James Dawson - October 24, 2013
We had the pleasure to sit down with some of the minds behind Pokémon X and Y....
by Justin Berube and Josh Max - September 24, 2013
NWR talks about why they love the Pokemon franchise. ...
by Josh Max - February 6, 2012
">Why do you strive to be very best?...
by Josh Max - February 1, 2012
You already know this game is amazing. ...
by Josh Max - December 28, 2011
Neal goes to the Pokémon version of Brooklyn to fight the second gym leader....
by Neal Ronaghan - March 4, 2011
Embarrassingly, the first gym leader beat me the first time around....
by Neal Ronaghan - March 2, 2011
Neal chooses Oshawott and bravely travels through a new world of Pokémon....
by Neal Ronaghan - March 1, 2011
- Drill DozerGBA
- Drill DozerWiiU
- GIGA WRECKER ALTSwitch
- Little Town HeroSwitch
- Namco Museum ArchivesSwitch
- Pocket Card Jockey3DS
- Pocket Monsters: Midori3DS
- Pokémon Black and WhiteDS
- Pokémon Black and White Version 2DS
- Pokemon Cafe MixSwitch
- Pokemon Cafe MixMobi
- Pokémon Crystal3DS
- Pokémon: Diamond & PearlDS
- Pokémon Gold And Silver3DS
- Pokémon HeartGold VersionDS
- Pokémon HomeMobi
- Pokémon HomeSwitch
- Pokémon: Leaf Green & Fire RedGBA
- Pokémon Legends: ArceusSwitch
- Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Eevee!Switch
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire3DS
- Pokémon PlatinumDS
- Pokémon QuestSwitch
- Pokémon QuestMobi
- Pokémon: Red & Blue3DS
- Pokémon Scarlet and VioletSwitch
- Pokemon SmileMobi
- Pokémon SoulSilver VersionDS
- Pokémon: Special Pikachu Version3DS
- Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon3DS
- Pokémon Sword and ShieldSwitch
- Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon3DS
- Pokémon X and Pokémon Y3DS
- Pokémon Yellow3DS
- Poké Transporter3DS
- GameFreak Announces Next Gear Project, To Be Published By 2K's Private Division Label - May 9, 2023
- Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Announced - May 21, 2015
- Nintendo Newsletter: Kirby and the Rainbow Brush Oddly Coming Earlier Than Expected in Europe - March 11, 2015
- Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire See Biggest Franchise Launch in UK - December 3, 2014
- Pokémon Black & White Soundtrack Released on iTunes - April 13, 2014
- DEAL: Club Nintendo Promotion Gives Free Pokemon X and Y Download Codes - February 26, 2014
- Pokémon: Battle Trozei Announced for 3DS - February 13, 2014
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen Soundtrack Out Now on iTunes - December 11, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Update Now Live - October 28, 2013
- Torchic Distribution Event for Pokémon X and Y Announced - October 7, 2013
- Honedge Evolved Form Revealed - September 25, 2013
- New Evolved Pokémon to be Announced Tomorrow - September 24, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Will Introduce Mega Evolutions - August 8, 2013
- Solitiba Announced for 3DS, Developed by Game Freak - July 23, 2013
- Game Freak Teases a New Game, Will Be a Collaboration with Another Studio - July 20, 2013
- New Ghost-Type/Steel-Type Pokémon Announced - July 7, 2013
- Eevee 3DS XL Available by Lottery in Japan - May 16, 2013
- New Pokémon Announced for X and Y, Possibly a Form of Mewtwo - April 6, 2013
- Game Freak Wants to Bring HarmoKnight Overseas - September 26, 2012
- Pokémon Black and White 2 Genesect Download Event Announced - September 10, 2012
- New Breeding Mechanic Discovered in Pokémon Black and White 2 - August 29, 2012
- Rhythm Hunter: HarmoKnight Coming to eShop Next Month - August 29, 2012
- US Keldeo Pokémon Black/White Offer Announced - August 5, 2012
- Pokémon Black and White 2 Four-Disc Soundtrack Announced for Japan - May 25, 2012
- Pokemon Black and White Getting Mewtwo Wi-Fi Event in US - January 25, 2012
- Pokémon Global Link Delayed Due to Earthquake - March 22, 2011
- Pokémon Black and White to Feature No 3DS Special Content - February 15, 2011
- New Games to Feature New Pokemon Until Post Game Content - August 4, 2010