Japanese gaming mag Game Science reveals some new Nintendo tidbits.
Game Science has updated their site with a translation of the latest new from the Japanese video game magazine, Nintendo Dream. The article reveals quite a bit about what's coming up in Nintendo's future. Here are a few of the interesting pieces of information; check out Game Science's article for more.
- You'll be able to play Nintendo DS at E3. Also we'll be announcing a bunch of new titles for GC and GBA.
- There will also be a number of announcements of GC and GBA software before E3.
- NDS is such a completely different product to the GBA that it won't have an effect on GBA SP sales. The way to play NDS is fundamentally different, so it will give gamers a totally different kind of experience.
- The reason we are making the NDS is to give everyone a chance to try something new. We are confident that here at Nintendo we can continue to improve portable gaming.
- Miyamoto has received a request from the Smithsonian Institution in Washington DC to attend a panel discussion about "Video Games' Cultural Significance."