Zero's back for more action.
MENACING CHALLENGES AWAIT THE BLUE BOMBER AS CAPCOM® ANNOUNCES MEGA MAN® ZERO 4 FOR THE GAME BOY® ADVANCE
- New Gameplay System and Intense Action Enhances Latest Entry in ‘Zero’ Series -
E3, LOS ANGELES - May 18, 2005— Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today announced Mega Man® Zero 4 for the Game Boy® Advance video game system. Featuring new gameplay elements that elevate the handheld series to new heights, Mega Man® Zero 4 maintains the tradition of delivering an exciting 2D action game that chronicles the dramatic ‘Zero’ saga. Mega Man® Zero 4 is scheduled for release throughout North America this fall.
After falling under the evil rule of Dr. Weil, Neo Arcadia has collapsed into a state of chaos and confusion. Zero discovers this disastrous turn of events when he and his friends come to the rescue of a band of humans fleeing Neo Arcadia. Now it’s up to our hero Zero to resolve this terrible conflict between humans and reploids to restore peace and security to the land. With new systems to seize enemy weapons and create strengthening chips, plus new Cyber elf programs to introduce new abilities, this is the most exhilarating action to ever coming to the Game Boy Advance.
Mega Man Zero 4 boasts the following features:
- New “Weapon Seizing” System – By skillfully defeating enemies, players can collect various weaponry and parts from their opponents to use as sub-weapons
- New “Weather Changing” System – As you progress through the game, players have the ability to change the weather, concurrently altering the level of difficulty and maps. When it snows, dangerous spikes are now covered, making it easier to proceed onward. Hidden routes are revealed when the weather clears.
- New “Item Recipe” System – By combining the parts that are taken away from defeated enemy Reploids with items that are found throughout the game, you can create new chips and equip them.
- New “Elf Customizing” System –Customize your own Cyber elf to best suits your unique fighting style. Utilize up to three types of elf abilities: ‘Nurse-type’ regenerates Zero’s health; ‘Animal-type’ improves movement and provides back-up attacks; ‘Hacker-type’ increases movement and fighting techniques.