Author Topic: Soul Calibur II: Arrow juggling with Link...  (Read 2336 times)

Offline Coarse_Limely

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Soul Calibur II: Arrow juggling with Link...
« on: May 04, 2004, 04:30:26 PM »
I've heard tale of a juggling trick to use with Link that allows you to slash your oppenent into the air, and then proceed to shoot not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR arrows into them in mid-air. If anyone finds a video file of someone actually doing this, let me know. I can start it with 1 arrow, if it's even possible, but I want to see it done.

Offline cloudstrife111

• doesn't get what's so funny
    • View Profile
RE:Soul Calibur II: Arrow juggling with Link...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 04:38:31 PM »
i donot understand i do'not have link in my sol caliber for dreamcast?? wheree can i download link thanx in advance
-- i have new games fot gam,ecube they are gta4 and the amazing isl;and

ihave soem games for my ningc there are burnout the sonic 2 mario dark rain gran tusrismo (i love the cars in this!!!!!0 and gta 3 : i am looking ford to burn

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
RE: Soul Calibur II: Arrow juggling with Link...
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 05:25:41 PM »
hey hey hey, he's back!
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline IoriYagami n8

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 05:32:06 PM »

Originally posted by: Coarse_Limely
I've heard tale of a juggling trick to use with Link that allows you to slash your oppenent into the air, and then proceed to shoot not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR arrows into them in mid-air. If anyone finds a video file of someone actually doing this, let me know. I can start it with 1 arrow, if it's even possible, but I want to see it done.

I don't see how it could be possible. I play Soul Calibur 2 frequently (mostly Ivy, but I do play around with Link too); the thing is that Link resets himself (stance) after shooting, which in effect causes the delay and prevents you from constant arrow shooting. There are several uses to Link's projectiles, mind games and follow ups mostly, but juggling is not one of them. He simply can't shoot fast enough, if he could, he would be extremely over powered.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 07:51:34 PM »
Cloud - Link in in Soul Calibur II, and only the Gamecube version (an exclusive character). That may be why he's not in your game

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Soul Calibur II: Arrow juggling with Link...
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 07:54:17 PM »
I've seen too many crazy videos to believe anything can't be done.  
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline FaceLeSs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2004, 12:07:41 PM »
Yea i know what you mean.. but ive tried so hard to juggle with link.. just cant do it!

Offline Griffin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2004, 02:42:46 PM »
The only possible ways I could see it happening is if someone where to knock them against a wall first, and juggle them as they're sliding down...or use an action replay for faster moves maybe...
INCONCEIVABLE!!!

AC Info:

Name: Mike
Town: PhatCave