Author Topic: What is ThePerm?  (Read 58648 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Kashogi Y Stogi
« Reply #200 on: May 15, 2009, 04:27:28 PM »
Pimpn aint necessarilly hard, but can you post a pic of the last girl you had "relations" with?

p.s. don;t reply with a yes or no, reply with just a pic, that is all.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Kashogi Y Stogi
« Reply #201 on: May 15, 2009, 07:25:23 PM »
please, do tell.

ehh maybe later. It's pretty gross.

Stogi,

Is the icky really sticky?

If it isn't sticky, it isn't really icky.

If my green tea were extra green, how would I feel after drinking it?

Great and full of life. I had some in Amsterdam and I was literally skipping down the street I was so happy.

What does the 'Y' in your name stand for?

Nothing really. One of my middle names is Yousif, but that's not the real reason either...Honestly, the only thing it doesn't stand for is "and". It's not spanish! Really, I thought it just made my name flow better, plus the acronym is pretty hilarious.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 07:27:37 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: Ask ThePerm
« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2009, 05:29:31 AM »
HEADLINE
Kashogi taking over the thread fails, ThePerm Returns

You can't ask that of thePerm. The 'Ask thePerm' thread has morphed into something else and I don't think he is accepting questions anymore.

Its a shame too cause I had to ask if he could send more of that creme he sent. I ran out already.

6 more jars of cream coming, freshly squeezed. :P
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:40:58 AM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2009, 09:06:48 AM »
Yes! Thank you! ;)

LOL

(Classy man, real classy)

Isn't Stogi off to Hawaii or something?

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2009, 09:18:09 AM »
Yes! Thank you! ;)

LOL

(Classy man, real classy)

Isn't Stogi off to Hawaii or something?

Thats a question better suited for Stogi, but i'm sure that Perm's back in charge here he'll be able to answer that.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2009, 04:12:39 PM »
EasyCure
Kashogi will inform me around the same time he infroms everybody else, but i think he is going to Hawaii. Hopefully he will enlighten us on his exploits through the land of pu pu.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 24, 2009, 04:05:18 PM »
EasyCure
Kashogi will inform me around the same time he infroms everybody else, but i think he is going to Hawaii. Hopefully he will enlighten us on his exploits through the land of pu pu.

he doesn't like the brown sands of pu pu, he strictly likes the pink beaches. he told me so himself.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 25, 2009, 12:53:23 AM »
a man makes a girl want to deal with it, im pretty sure Leonidas's wife would never ask him to shave his balls.

I'm just saying, if you've never had the pleasure of being pleasured in that manner, then you can't hate on me when I groom myself in order to make it more appropriate and more enticing.

"Excuse me miss, but do ya suck balls?"

girls do like the clean shaveness, i trimmed myself for my last encounter, and it was a successful counter, I said something similar to the last question so, do you give Ben Johnsons ..i didnt say ben johnson , but unfortunately she said she did not. She did everything else though :D
It was way better this time than the last, i felt like King Leonidas myself. I was sweating like crazy!
I hate shaving though, i'm a hairy dude. Its been 2 days since i shaved, and now im all stubbly and razor bumped. Never shaved my chest till this time, but i tried it, i look way skinnier. I guess i just looked like a gorilla before.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 25, 2009, 03:38:42 AM »
girls do like the clean shaveness, i trimmed myself for my last encounter, and it was a successful counter, I said something similar to the last question so, do you give Ben Johnsons ..i didnt say ben johnson , but unfortunately she said she did not. She did everything else though :D
Was she a hooker?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 25, 2009, 04:58:02 AM »
She wasn't an official hooker, if you pay when you go out on the date it isn't much different.  I took her to see star trek last week, ticket 6.50 matinee and i had to buy my own of course, soda cost 4.50 i bought a second loyalty cup of beverage so next time i go its only $2 for 2 people, i bought a pizza for $5.45 a week later. We started watching Jeepers Creepers, i didn't want to see it much. Then she told me she had never seen Napoleon Dynamite, so we started watching it. Halfway through the movie we were in my room. Like right when the forever young song starts playing.

So the total was $22.95

and slanged up for codization
The first move was the arm around the shoulder, the second was her move was the kissing, the third move was hers again was all out tongue war, then my move was an external bolder exam. The phone rang, we took a break, she went to the bathroom. Soon as she got out of the bathroom i mauled her. We started making out harder, i pushed her against the wall and lifted her up, we started scrumping(look it up), my room is right next to the bathroom so i could just sort of push her into my room, my bed is right next to the door, then we just started fooling around more, one thing kept leading to another, it was a good time, we got in all sorts of positions, had to get on the floor cus i got this little twin bed that can't handle all that motion. She met her maker about 5 times(she must have said his name about 500 times), i pre-prepped before she came over and never met mine, but an hour or so worth of rocking and rolling was fun. i was sweating hard and I had to just relax cus i was out of breath. I felt amazing though, like exactly how it felt to beat Ocarina of time. It was good game, that took about a week to beat. It was a tightrope walk though, i knew if I had made some different decisions it wouldn't have turned out as well as it did, but it turned out perfect. Even better than expected. We had a conversation after wards and it was weird i felt like a total player. I think im going to give her a call and see if she wants to finish the movie sometime this week. I don't want a GF though. I've spent about 5 hours with the girl and its cost me 22.95. God knows how much my old GF drained me, and I barely got any satisfaction from her.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 25, 2009, 12:33:33 PM »
*golf clap* way to go perm, happy for ya.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 25, 2009, 12:54:03 PM »
yeah, it sux when you don't get to finish, but at the same time it feels great knowing that she crossed the finish line many times.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #212 on: May 25, 2009, 05:03:11 PM »
You STOLE apples?? :P
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 25, 2009, 05:10:49 PM »
Hahaha, that story was pretty funny. It felt like you just beat Ocarina of Time! LOL...I've never heard that analogy. Way to go buddy!

But were you drunk or something? Maybe your "raincoat" was too small?

Everyone's been there, but not sober!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »
I wasn't drunk. Na, i pre-prepped. I cleaned the pipes in the shower about an hour before hand. The first time i got introduced to Ben Johnson i cleaned the pipes before hand and the girl tried for like an hour and a half to make our introduction a good one. I didn't clean the pipes the last encounter back in December and it was a short encounter. Finished pretty quickly...Dissapointing. I probably could have finished this time, but my muscles hurt from all the work. I'd rather not finish and go for an hour in like every imaginable position (we even did the lotus position), than to be like done in a couple of minutes and be like "im done, get off!". Although, i'd really like to have both. She was supposed to pick up all her girlie friends and take them to the bar after we were done with the movie, but we were busy doing other things. If she had no where to go afterwords I would have taken a break and started up again. I was a little annoyed when she came over and she said she planned to do something after, but it all worked out on my end anyhow. I totally got what i wanted.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »
Last encounter was in December...?
One night stands? or ongoing projects?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2009, 07:59:13 PM »
somewhere in between, the other girl from December lives in Wisconsin and was visiting her family for the holidays, i know her because I used to have a class with her brother, she's studyng veternarian stuff up there and maybe we'll reconnect if she moves back. It sure seemed like a one night stand though. This newer girl we'll see. I don't plan on anything more than a booty call/fwb from her. Now that i got the ball rolling though I want to take on more ambitious projects.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 25, 2009, 08:21:22 PM »
Now that i got the ball rolling though I want to take on more ambitious projects.

like 2 scoops on 1 cone?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 25, 2009, 10:01:11 PM »
thats super ambitious! I mentioned the last girl i dated to this one and they seemed to know each other. The last girl i went on a date with I only got to kiss her, than her myspace said she had a bf. She seemed to like me, but just never returned a call(prolly cus i waited to long to call her back), anyhow she had a nice little hard body, but was kinda skanky. I prolly could have scooped that up, but when we went out we went bowling, i just got lazy afterward and went home to bed. I was talking to my friend and he was like "your an idiot"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 10:11:42 PM by ThePerm »

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2009, 12:26:29 AM »
I feel like I'm learning a lot of metaphors/innuendos from this thread.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2009, 12:48:36 AM »
lol i grabbed the scrumping slang from wikipedia, than i typed it in google and got stealing apples, Scratching + humping = dry humping......scrumping. Next time I say dry humping im just going to say stealing apples, this could be the place where american slang reaches cockney levels of sophistication

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2009, 01:17:31 AM »
Ugh....classic mistake.

YOU NEVER PRE-PREP. Hell, keep that **** to a minimum in general. You'll lose focus more easily and almost always the drive to succeed.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2009, 03:40:41 AM »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2009, 10:55:41 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw2Y1mzZRBk

in the context of this thread i am afraid to check out that video!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 11:42:49 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »