Author Topic: getting the most out of my GBA-GC link cable  (Read 1539 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
getting the most out of my GBA-GC link cable
« on: June 27, 2006, 04:42:51 PM »
ok so like the title says, i wanna get the most out of this thing. i got it with the zelda FSA game and now that im done with that, i'm going back and playing some of the games that use the feature.

one of them is Wind Waker. In the tower of the gods theres four or five peices of a letter you can find using the tingle tuner, and i've found them all but i dont know how to read it. is it something that was supposed to be done before i beat the game? because i used it on the save file where my game is completed since i stopped playing the 2nd quest before i reached the tower of the gods.

if anyone can help me with that, it'd be appreciated.

also, are there any other games that use this feature that someone can recommend to pick up used?

the only other games i have that use the feature to some extent are Animal Crossing and MegaMan X: Command Mission.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ruby_onix

• Obsessive Sailormoon Fanatic
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: getting the most out of my GBA-GC link cable
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 09:56:26 PM »
You can use the cable to use a GBA as a controller for the GameBoy Player (in case you happen to like playing GBA games with a GBA-style button layout, and not the screwed-up GameCube-style layout used by Hori's GameBoy Player Controller).

It's kind of neat, but the price of the controller and it's battery usage get old fast.
Poor people should eat wheat!
I'm about to go punk up some 3rd parties so they don't release games on other hardware, ciao!
- Ken Kutaragi

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
RE: getting the most out of my GBA-GC link cable
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 10:15:01 PM »
You could gather 5 TV sets, 5 gamecubes, 5 gb players, 5 gc-gba adapters, and play the ultimate game of FSA with 3 other friends.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.