Author Topic: Sega Unveils New Sonic Game  (Read 9555 times)

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
RE:Sega Unveils New Sonic Game
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2005, 04:09:33 AM »
Sadly I think the last Sega developed game I will buy is Puyo Pop Fever. Sonic team should focus on handhelds I suppose since it looks like 3D is not their thing. Hopefully Sonic Team can redeem themselves with Sonic DS.
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

RE: Sega Unveils New Sonic Game
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2005, 04:17:49 AM »
yea I do, I'm just defending the game. I never said Nintendo gamers suck. I AM ONE. Now stop editing my post

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2005, 04:18:10 AM »
Edit: Accidental double post!  Updated:

Ha ha ha, the idea sounds terrible on paper and after visiting the site, it looks even worse in video form.  Or IS HE???
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2005, 04:33:47 AM »
I've been a die-hard Sonic fan for a while.  I pre-ordered Sonic Heroes 6 months before it's release.  Unfortunately, Sonic Heroes killed everything I ever loved about Sonic, and I finally realized SEGA/Sonic Team were milking a hedgehog like crazy.

This...I'm not sure.  The trailers do look pretty sweet.  And I don't think it can really be called a Sonic game with the whole shooting aspect.  Sure, they're milking the series, but it's a new game that to my knowledge SEGA's never experimented with (the type of game, I mean).  I think I might check it out.

This game looks like a sure one for a T rating.  OMG LOL WHAT WILL THE 12 YEAR OLDS DO NOW!?
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline Bartman3010

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2005, 04:53:49 AM »
I still think its not a bad idea, I mean, the whole Conker fiasco is a prime example, its just dfferent to compare the two since Sonic has been around longer, and is pictured as a kid's video game hero.

I think its good for Shadow to turn into such a rebel, if they just fixed up the model, gave him a more agressive expression, and shrunk Shadow's gun, it wouldnt look as ridiculous as many have depicted.

Thats PS2 hardware for you, but oh well.
- Bartman

Mario Kart DS - 111728-668174
Metroid Prime Hunters - 3866-1460-2555
Tetris DS - 105680-429364

(Send PM if interested, you probably arent)
Better yet, check out #mariokartds on Esper.net, featuring the FriendCodeBot!

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2005, 06:40:11 AM »
there is no flame war stuff

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2005, 06:42:33 AM »
[mod: you just bought yourself a ban, mister.  You did do flame baiting crap and now have the audacity to lie about it.]

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2005, 07:22:34 AM »
God edited your post, FFVII, because this game is of Satan.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline joshnickerson

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2005, 12:09:13 PM »

Originally posted by: Famicom
It's times like this I wish Ninty bought Sega at their lowest point and smacked some sense into their creative dept.

That's what my friend, a huge Sega-holic, as been saying for the past three years. Just buy Sega and put them back on whatever it was they were on when they made NiGHTS.
Is this the supposed "GC Exclusive Sonic" game that was rumored about a month or so ago? I hope not... I was actually laughing my ass off when I first saw Shadow walking towards the screen with the gun in his hand. It just looks so stupid and out of place. God, could you imagine the board meeting?

Developer: "It's gonna be like Sonic... but with a GUN!"
Sammy President: "Huh? I was too busy counting my money to listen. Uh, sure, whatever."

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2005, 04:42:05 PM »
Sammy President: Roxy, could you get that Naka character in here?
Roxy: Yes, Mr. President.

LATER

Sammy President: You got some explaining to do bub.  I was just on the PGC forums, and apparently there's some wild new game with a HOLY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
*Naka is doing the Monkey naked*
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42