Author Topic: Where's that Wario game for 3DS?  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Socar

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Where's that Wario game for 3DS?
« on: June 27, 2016, 03:40:07 PM »
You know.....people often complain that Nintendo doesn't do obvious stuff like bringing out a new Metroid game or localizing Mother 3 and to me, while I feel people shouldn't complain too much, I can understand that to some point....

That said, where is the Wario game for the 3DS? I mean, we haven't gotten a warioware game for the 3DS for no reason whatsoever.....and this is coming to the end of the system....how on earth does Nintendo avoid something that is.....a valuable IP in itself?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: Where's that Wario game for 3DS?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 09:22:31 PM »
They did Game&Wario for Wii U, but I don't think it did so hot.

I would more likely expect a Warioland game or another 2D platformer like Shake It.  But I'm guessing Nintendo doesn't feel the need for it.

The NX might launch with a Wario Ware.  That's always possible to help show off the gimmick.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: Where's that Wario game for 3DS?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 11:44:59 PM »
The problem is, they had a perfectly good Wario platformer for the 3DS in 2012, but the W got flipped just before it went gold and it ended up killing the Wii U's main launch title for the core that fall.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.