Author Topic: Roguy Mafia: Day 6. The Abandoned Mine.  (Read 9455 times)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
RE: Roguy Mafia: Day 6. The Abandoned Mine.
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 01:00:54 PM »
Actually, my source is a tough friend.  We both noticed you were acting a little suspicious, but let it slide, for me, at least until now.
I assume that Oohhboy was not mafia for one reason.  The brains predicted him to lose yesterday's votes.  Did you read that?  Why would the mafia hope that one of their members would lose, regardless of their ability?  That doesn't line up.

Actually, Khush, could you give us a hand, there seems to be some confusion here.  Let's be hypothetical, here.  If the Mad Scientist's role is stolen, what happens?  I just thought we wouldn't find out until the thief of the role is killed, and since it says that the brains acquired one role on the list of players and rolls, I assumed Oohhboy was telling the truth about being the mad scientist.  Could you clear that up?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2007, 03:01:59 PM »
VOTE THATGUY

My change ties the vote. I'm hoping that if we vote off the wrong guy today, the mafia will hit the one telling the truth, or we vote off the other one ourselves tomorrow. Either way, this is the best method to deal with the situation.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 03:32:18 PM »
wandering, that was pretty good and convincing analysis

so.... VOTE THATGUY
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
RE:Roguy Mafia: Day 6. The Abandoned Mine.
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2007, 03:45:16 PM »

Originally posted by: Khushrenada
I did a quick check myself for any identification on the king but none could be found. But then, someone spotted something on the Jello. It was a document detailing how King Dedede would be killed at the buffett and what to do when it happened. Someone very smart had these events all planned out. This person expected the King to die and had arranged in advance to take the King's information. Diabolical.

Anybody else see this part?  The mafia figured out oohhboy was going to be voted off yesterday.  I don't think that if oohhboy were mafia, he'd wind up being guessed to be killed.  That's why I think he was a townie.  However, Wandering voted oohhboy yesterday, and seems to be passing oohhboy off as if he's in some kind of conspiracy.  Really, though, we won't know if oohhboy was or was not the mad scientist that until we find out the effect of the mad scientist's role being stolen, which we have proof that oohboy did have his role stolen yesterday too, in the player list thread, where it says that the brains stole one role.  Read it.  Although I am assuming stealing a townie's role doesn't show up, as on that list they are not classified as roles.  To me, it seems like wandering is really trying to cover something up.

Additionally, I don't understand why Wandering would sit on the what Sessha told him.  I don't see why he would wait to suggest someone be voted off, and instead shove a random name in, despite "knowing" that I'm mafia.  That seems peculiar itself to me, and makes me curious of either Sessha's role in relation to wandering's alignment, or whether or not wandering really is just trying to take all of the blame off of himself for trying to kill three extra people two days ago.

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2007, 04:20:21 PM »
In my most recent intelligence report I have recieved even more reports of insurgance activities from thatguy, so I am left with no option but to Attack thatguy

However if he can meet me in Paris for Peace talks and proof that he is working on behalf of the rouges than these orders will be recalled.

Kaiser Vlad

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2007, 04:50:00 PM »
Alright, seriously, oohhboy wouldn't be bad, the mafia wouldn't guess that he'd be voted off if he was in the mafia.  Does anyone else see that besides me?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2007, 05:01:39 PM »
Alright, it's over.  Your mistake, guys.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
RE:Roguy Mafia: Day 6. The Abandoned Mine.
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 07:11:08 PM »
Hi everybody. Well I was out late with some frineds and just got back. So this thread is definitely closed. I need all night actions in. I see most are in already but if you have an action and haven't sent me anything than do so immediately.

Edit:

Thatguy is the one who is dead.  Narrow vote 4-3. Sorry Vudu. The rules state you must actually name the person you are voting for.

Man, lot's of accustations a flyin'. The game is really getting heated now.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.