Author Topic: Contest/Vandalization idea  (Read 1986 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Contest/Vandalization idea
« on: March 02, 2006, 05:27:48 AM »
This is (kinda) brought up from another topic.

Since we can not change our own titles all too easily, wouldn't it be fun to get to change other people's titles?

It'd be neat to have some kind of contest with a daily winner.  Whomever wins at the end of the day gets to change the title of anyone on the site.  If somone has changed your title, then to get it changed back, you'll have to win the contest and change your own title.

But I don't have a clue what the contest would be...
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
RE: Contest/Vandalization idea
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 06:22:31 AM »
We could just do a "Change the the title of the person above you" thread...

In order to change someones title, you have to post in the thread, thus opening yourself up for a changed title...  

We would just need to put some sort of limit in there... like people could only post in it once a week in order to try and keep their titles up as long as possible.. i dunno.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 06:24:39 AM »
Aw hell, stay tuned, I'm writing up a thread.. ^^
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
---------------------

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 06:42:00 AM »
Yay for my ideas! (No one point out that I actually just modified someone else's idea...)
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.