Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Evan_B

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 145
1
General Gaming / Re: Shocktober 7: NWR 3D
« on: October 08, 2026, 06:28:36 PM »
Spirit Ashes and Ashes of War (which are tied to weapons) are two separate things. Ashes of War are tied to the “weapon skill” input, but shields (especially those with parry) override the Ash of War input. At least, that was an issue I was encountering quite often as someone with a Sword and Board setup. This is because shields can also have Ash of War skills, though they’re much more situational.

2
General Gaming / Re: Shocktober 7: NWR 3D
« on: October 06, 2026, 11:11:39 AM »
I personally did not find it particularly enjoyable to learn the parry windows for bosses, especially when they have attack strings that can be hugely punishing/subject to lock-on. I found guard-follow-up attacks to be a more consistent and reliable strategy, with the understanding that parrying does not necessarily require the same level of endurance-building (the stat, not the concept) as a dedicated shield build. I am a great hammer/tower shield build right now and, as is the case with any good character-build-oriented combat system, a high strength/endurance build works extremely well for some fights and is terrible for others.

I guess I would say the most milquetoast advice: if you find yourself getting stuck in one place or against one enemy, there’s no shame in returning to it later, especially because the game’s only indicators of being in the “proper place” are maybe not-getting OHKOd, and whether or not you think you can stay alive long enough to overcome your particular obstacle with careful play. More specific advice would be crafting fire-pots: as a consistent form of elemental damage that can also occasionally splash onto opponents, they saved my ass far too many times in the early game and become a nice additive form of screwing with enemies in the mid-game.

3
Your address of horror as a genre is valid and I don’t love the “gorn” subgenre, myself. While I do find myself drawn to psychological or “elevated” horror a bit more (and o enjoyed back when Scream’s take on the genre had a bit more teeth to it than the hammy series it has become), I generally have an issue with more mean-spirited works as a whole. Not to say they lack merit and I won’t hate on anyone’s tastes in particular, but especially in a game such as this where one faction is reduced to subhuman and therefore worthy of such horrid fates, I find myself questioning the ethos of the developers. I really am hoping that this story is one of reflection and thematic growth, but in an era when Assassin’s Creed and other games were perfectly fine with killing vast numbers of perceived baddies (and the gaming space being filled with largely vapid narratives about resistance and the like), I’m preparing to be disappointed. I would hope that Tolkien’s address of good and evil would help elevate this game to a more contemplative position on vengeance and evil, but it’s looking unlikely.

4
Nintendo Gaming / Re: What is your favorite game this year?
« on: October 05, 2026, 10:17:06 AM »
A part of me feels the need to give Mischief Makers a try, considering it’s the N64 2.5D game everyone raves about. But I have noticed a certain bat-shaped chunk of your backlog that I also have not yet tackled. Once I’ve put a fair bit of time into The Middle Earth duology I might jump to those… except Dragon’s Dogma 2 calls to me more powerfully than almost anything I’ve touched this year.

5
General Gaming / Shadow of Mordor: A Mean-spirited, maybe self-aware game
« on: October 04, 2026, 01:05:38 PM »
Tl;dr What are your thoughts on the Middle Earth duology? I detail some of the ways I find the game to be mean-spirited, though I’m hoping the developers were actually self-aware enough to notice how unhinged their protagonist is.

I’m about six-ish hours into Shadow of Mordor, which was recently released on the Nintendo Switch 2 in a duology package(and had a 50% discount for preordering: 35 dollars, what a steal!). As someone with an affinity for Tolkien’s works and a vague curiosity about video game adaptations of the legendarium, I was too tempted by the general public’s affection for the Nemesis system to resist snagging these games. One might say I was tempted by the power of the One Ring… I figured I’d put this in General Gaming considering it’s not a Switch 2 exclusive, per se. I’m also ascribing to the Khushrenada ethos that “not everything needs to be added to an all-encompassing general thread.”

A few things in particular stand out to me about the experience so far, which even in the span of an additional hour or so of play have developed a bit more. First things first, this game is extremely “2010s Parkour-coded,” reminding me of the slog that was Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag (the only Assassin’s Creed game I’ve ever played, so yes, I know I am biased) in how the movement system operates. Black Flag felt a bit more restricted in the way some of its scripted missions allowed you to use parkour and how the parkour system worked with (or rather, butted-up against) nature, and the way Shadow of Mordor’s environments are structured feels a bit more free: mind you, there’s very little natural vertical structures and the game pretty much exclusively uses plateau cliff faces, but the amount of strongholds and ruins that pepper the landscape makes parkour feel like an always-accessible tool. With that said, it is somewhat surprising how freely you can move as a Ranger. Stealth and parkour really feel like integral elements that take cues from the aforementioned stealth action game and the momentum built upon the success of Warner Bros.’ other big video game adaptation of the time: the Arkham trilogy. At least, that’s what I’ve picked up from some stories from the game’s development. I need to get around to the Arkham trilogy at some point.

Second, the other aspect that echoes that 2010 game design is the combat. For a game so heavily weighted on combat, it doesn’t make a great first impression- you’re essentially mashing your attack input until you knock down an enemy and then switching to another enemy, considering the takedown mechanic and animation take a bit too long to execute in combat. This first impression is somewhat inaccurate, however, as a quick glance at the upgrade screen reveals the myriad input methods you can layer into combat. Executions reward your focus on mashing attack and reacting to parry opportunities, different forms of stuns and AoE attacks enter the fold, and finally, options for interacting with the Nemesis system reveal themselves to you. These upgrades are rewards for following the main narrative missions, so despite the game’s open world design, you are encouraged to try sticking to a main path. Given the play estimates featured on certain aggregate sites, the game doesn’t suffer too much from open-world bloat.

Which is perhaps good, because… well, outside of “hunting and gathering” side missions, combat is really the only thing this game has to offer. Sure, there’s stealth, timed, and stamina-focused side-missions that add a bit of variety to the mix, but it’s not enough variety to feel substantial, and it’s all in service of highlighting the various messed-up things you can do to Orcs and Uruks. This leads me to my main point, which is that this game is quite mean-spirited. You’re goring enemies on the regular, terrifying them with fire, mounted beasts, or “brutalize” prompts, and probing their minds for valuable intel (or branding them, a mechanic I’ve yet to unlock). The game is wont to focus on these actions, which are flashy and brutal in their design, and rewards you for engaging in such behavior. You can explode heads, for goodness sake. It makes me wonder if the developers were fully cognizant of how evil their protagonist is being portrayed. I’m assuming they do, seeing as the sequel tackles some ideas and gameplay mechanics related to power dynamics that feel like a further extension of moral corruption present here. I don’t know if I feel Tallion’s quest for vengeance justifies his wonton slaughter of Orcs, or if I’m supposed to take glee in watching him do so, but the more brutal the means of execution become, the more I feel that maybe this is a deliberate choice to signify how revenge is never truly satiated. I believe Celebrimbor himself says something similar, and this perhaps speaks to the placement of the game within the timeline of Tolkien’s legendarium.

Speaking of bad segues, this game’s most legendary element is most obviously the Nemesis system, and… yup. I get it. While I do feel this genuinely novel concept is somewhat hindered by the way encounters spawn and advance through time, I can’t help but be charmed by its execution. The first time I had an orc whose head I had cleaved come back with a gnarly battle mask and some nasty flavor text, I was smitten. I don’t know to what extent I’ll be able to push the limits of the system in this first game (as I still haven’t unlocked branding and I know the sequel has even more expansive interactions) but it’s novel enough in this smaller-scale environment that it makes coming across new nemeses continually surprising and enjoyable- even if the end result tends to feel fairly one-note.

I’m curious if others have experienced these games and what their thoughts might be. To boil it down to some specific talking points, did anyone find their experience to be similar or unlike the following…?
  • Simplistic combat with many options but rarely significant outcomes
  • Free, 2010s-era movement that emphasizes stealth
  • Revenge… bad?
  • Fun recurring Nemeses as the core conceit

6
General Gaming / Re: Shocktober 7: NWR 3D
« on: October 04, 2026, 10:13:36 AM »
Well, I’m planning on finally tackling Fatal Frame 5 this spooky season, as it seems now is as good a time as any to cross it off my backlog. I very much enjoyed the demo when I played it way back on Wii U and I wonder how it will play sans-gamepad viewfinder, though I’m sure you can achieve similar effects with gyro controls.

Fascinated by your take on Onimusha. The demo did not really appeal to me despite my recent Capcom kick so to hear it turns into a more open-ended experience is interesting. I felt the game’s combat from the demo felt like I was juggling too many balls, personally. But I have been sinking an unruly amount of time into Elden Ring and I do agree that some of its boss animations and statistics are unhinged and made me resort to cheese too often. That game is macabre enough to feel fitting for the month.

I know I have some other horror-themed games in my backlog: Kentucky Route Zero, Hellpoint, Labyrinth of the Demon King, and Darksiders 3 and Genesis, but the recently released Horripilant looks very appealing to me, and Soma is presently on sale for an absurd amount but I’ve already had the game spoiled for me so I fear much of the disorientation and mystery would be lost on me. While I will definitely pick up Horripilant, I have been craving a Resident Evil style game that isn’t bullshit like Crow Country or Signalis for some time. Maybe enough to get the original REmake, or maybe I’ll just replay REvelations Console Edition for old-time’s sake.

7
Nintendo Gaming / Re: What is your favorite game this year?
« on: October 01, 2026, 10:02:00 PM »
You've been on quite a gaming Odyssey, Khush. Curious to hear your thoughts on Xenoblade 2 if you finally get to it. I'm not the biggest Ocarina fan but I'm biting on the remake because of some of the quality of life enhancements and... let's face it, it does look gorgeous. I also would recommend Echoes of Wisdom, which is a little rough around the edges but delightfully so. It also has a great Hyrule map.

Looking at what I've played this year so far, it's a mixed bag. I'd say moment to moment, my favorite games this year have probably been Pragmata (new) and Ys Memoire: Revelations in Celceta. Other games have done neat things that I feel were worth celebrating, and while I loved Pragmata very much upon playing and completion, I look back on it and say "that was very fun," though not necessarily worthy of the glowing rating I gave it at the time. Maybe it does. I was very generous.

Meanwhile, Ys Memoire is just a super solid RPG with some very fun customization systems. It doesn't hold you hand and it also doesn't waste your time with ton of bloat. A rarity these days. I've played a fair few smaller indies, but I'm a bit disappointed to say that a number of glowing recommendations haven't quite hit the mark for me.


8
Nintendo Gaming / Re: The Switch 2 Storage Crisis
« on: October 01, 2026, 09:40:30 AM »
Man, I must be a major outlier here! I'm surprised by how many of you have managed to stay relatively physical. I'll elaborate a bit.

I understand that the Game Key Card argument has been done to death, regardless, it worries me that I have a couple of games on GKCs that I might not be able to access if the GKC should be misplaced or for some reason become inoperative, despite having all the game data on my storage. Thus, I have resigned to buying any GKC-physical games digitally, which is not necessarily ideal, but somewhat more secure. The problem, of course, is those darned bloated filesizes: Pragmata was relatively slim, but Digimon Story: Time Stranger was... not, and Elden Ring... whoo boy, that's a big game. In addition to the new Witcher 3 Remaster and Dragon's Dogma 2 on the near horizon, I know in my heart of hearts that I won't have the space to fit a number of these games. Considering The Witcher is more of a game on the backburner, I will likely delete it to free up space so that I can return to it at a later date, but Dragon's Dogma 2 is something I want to always have readily accessible.

In addition, I have picked up a number of Nintendo Switch 2 Editions of games that are just sort of hanging out in my Storage. Annapurna's many releases have Switch 2 upgrades that, while appealing, are for games I've already beaten, so I don't need them stored at the moment and can maybe throw them on whatever MicroSD I finally get once they are more affordable. Having played all of Xenokart, I did delete Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition Nintendo Switch 2 Edition (I just love writing that full name out, sorry), but I haven't yet gone through all the new features of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and I know Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is out there... haunting me. I actually might just pick up a physical copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Switch 2 Edition because I love that game and I want to support its existence in whatever way I can, which would mitigate its size.

I am happy that Nintendo is doing a relative good by making their games lean and keeping them on cartridge. But I guess, especially having booted up Kirby Air Riders recently, I find many of their game releases on Switch to be a bit derivative and stale, so I've turned to other publishers to fill that void. Shame on me, I suppose.

9
Nintendo Gaming / Re: The Switch 2 Storage Crisis
« on: September 27, 2026, 09:16:28 PM »
My Switch 1 SD (which is 1TB) is perfectly fine, though I’ve done a bit of fridge cleaning since the days where I used to write reviews. The Switch 2 has been receiving all the other third party last-gen games that I never had the chance to play, which is why I’m presently hurting.

10
Nintendo Gaming / Re: The Switch 2 Storage Crisis
« on: September 27, 2026, 06:08:42 PM »
I’m trying my best to buy physical whenever possible but even Kirby Air Riders had an (admittedly modest) install of 2.2 gigs. I didn’t even think that there could maybe be a console with more than one SD slot so that’s a new thought to me. I wish the Switch 2 was called such for its TWO SD SLOTS. Ha!

Just trying to stay chipper.

11
Nintendo Gaming / The Switch 2 Storage Crisis
« on: September 27, 2026, 11:43:55 AM »
I don’t love that I have to complain about storage, but nobody else seems to be willing to do it.

I recently deleted Mario Kart World off of my Switch 2- you know, that game that Nintendo launched the Switch with, as a digital bundle so as to save on the woes of physical media? To be fair, I haven’t touched it in several months and I think I’ve made it clear that, in adddition to Banaza, I feel it’s one of the more phoned-in Switch 2 titles from the Switch 2’s year one.

Storage woes aren’t helped by most Switch 2 editions of games literally being just a copy of the original game that needs to be in your storage in addition to the Switch cartridge you need to use in order to access it. And despite my love of Capcom and its support of the Switch 2, every one of their games being a Game Key Card has finally forced me, despite my wont for physical media, to find myself needing another storage expansion a year and some change into the hardware’s lifespan.

This problem is twofold, as holy hell are MicroSD Express cards expensive. I guess I should consider “the double swap,” i.e. “swap switch game carts and the MicroSD Express that holds the specific Switch 2 edition on it,” but a part of me really likes to have my whole library accessible to me at any time- something that feels increasingly less-probable as the size of games and storage are increasingly ballooning. Perhaps it is time to say “hey, I haven’t played this game in three months- time to fridge clean” as a rule when it comes to this new machine. It just sucks, seeing as I’ve been able to comfortably storage upgrade with just about every other console I’ve owned up until this point.

Tl;dr does anyone have any recommendations for a decent scale-up for Switch 2 storage? I have uncomfortably maxed out my 256 MicroSD Express and I’m looking for a proper 512. Some sites have sub-$100 512s but they come with baggage: for example, Walmart’s ONN brand has failed on more than a handful of Switch 2s in a span of six days to half a year, and any other sub-$100 microSD Expresses feel more like shady listings than anything.

How are you handling your Switch 2 storage?

12
NWR Forums ID Verification / Re: A Memorial for September 23rd
« on: September 25, 2026, 07:16:37 AM »
We will not go quietly into the night…

Their offensive has been shattered. They’re now making posts in two places at once, but their numbers are diminished. This… this could be their last hurrah.

…ah, who am I kidding? We’ll get more slop in the future, no doubt about it.

13
NWR Forums ID Verification / Re: A Memorial for September 23rd
« on: September 24, 2026, 06:35:38 AM »
WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!

The brave offensive continues on the morning of September 24th! A much diminished effort, sure, but an effort nonetheless!

14
NWR Forums ID Verification / A Memorial for September 23rd
« on: September 23, 2026, 10:52:02 PM »
This is a thread dedicated to the bot topics we lost in the purge of September 23rd. Valiantly, they attempted to stake their claim on the General Gaming subforum, breaching into the second page with sheer gambling casino slop. But alas, they could not penetrate further, and were smote by the mighty mods.

Never forget… how safe and secure those gambling sites were and how they definitely would treat you and your money right.

We’ll be holding a candlelight vigil tomorrow for those lost. This is also a thread for generating further ideas for charity events and the like. Maybe even a communal pachinko parlor trip.

15
I don’t know if I’d hazard to say I can do a better job at explaining Romancing SaGa 2’s appeal, but… one thing that is very enticing about it is that you have plenty of opportunities to make choices that really do matter. One example is early on in the campaign where you help a nearby kingdom select its successive ruler, which you can influence directly or refuse (which leads to particular dialogue choices), but your decision can also then impact how the assassination plot plays out. If you decide not to bother with the entire affair, you then have to bring peace to the region by helping out the resistance forces and bringing peace to the ghosts of the successors by installing a rightful ruler once you’ve time-jumped. This is far from the only example of dialogue like this and choices echo down the timeline as you gather new retinue members.

In short, there are things that the player might want to prioritize because the game puts them directly in your path, but it’s also designed to handle the variety of approaches you might take- while having meaningful consequences for said choices. It’s not a grand, yet linear adventure in the vein of Final Fantasy, but it does feel timeless in the way it presents characters and narrative beats, never really lingering too long on specific regional conflicts in lieu of the greater threat- though there is nuance to be uncovered.

And Gui, hoping that you come across one of the “backstory tablets” that humanizes the Seven Heroes literally and figuratively.

16
I understand that. I recall the days of Fire Emblem x SMT, Code Name STEAM, and even ARMS quite fondly, so I do feel the Switch 2 is mostly treading in safe territory.

At the same time, I wonder how drastic games like Kirby and even Xenoblade are going to be in terms of new ideas. I am hoping that the draw distance in the Xenoblade backgrounds means we’re in open-world territory again, but then again, draw distance vistas has always been a Monolith staple. But yes, I am waiting for the Platinum Games Captain Falcon Action Game…

17
Nintendo Gaming / Re: Nintendo Direct Sept. 9, 2026 Thoughts
« on: September 16, 2026, 08:32:56 PM »
It’s funny, because I listened to a podcast (not RFN) that spent a lot of time complaining about Nintendo’s focus on B-tier franchises and how none of the exclusive Switch 2 games have been “system sellers,” which made me realize how distant I am from the toxic gamer discourse channels and how relatively grounded in reality I am about video game sales. These folks were saying that any game that sells less than 10 million copies was not a substantial release… which is insane, right. Right?

18
I guess I’ve successfully de-oxidized my media digest, because I’ve only learned about the negative reactions to this Direct about a week after the announcements. I’m surprised by the tepid reaction to Ocarina of Time, as it’s only grown on me since the first gameplay reveal, but I do empathize with the lack of additional features in the vein of Link’s Awakening’s build-a-dungeon concept, or perhaps Twilight Princess’ additional Cave of Trials? On the other hand, I don’t doubt that the folks at Nintendo found the Ocarina voice recognition to be a novel and toyetic addition, which is always a central part of their design.

I felt the Ravenous trailer telegraphed itself pretty well, in that it seems Samus gets mortally wounded to the point that she is going to need to “eat” enemies to regenerate/sustain herself like a Metroid, which she’ll probably adapt out of as Greg mentioned. With the bold visuals and energy, though, I did feel this has a chance to be further removed from some of the earlier design philosophy of the other Mercury Steam Metroids.

I guess I didn’t realize how fatigued people were feeling by Nintendo’s seeming insistence on their B-tier IP early in the life of the Switch 2, but I’m certainly picking up that vibe from the discussion I’ve heard surrounding this Direct. I do think that the Switch 2 versions of some games like Forgotten Land right into something new from Kirby like The World Beyond makes the announcement, regardless of my personal excitement, a bit lukewarm. I’m curious about your collective thoughts on Nintendo’s software output in the first 18 months of the Switch 2, as I feel they’ve taken some swings that are appealing to a specific subset, but maybe not always hits.

I will say that Gui should definitely take a look at Romancing SaGa 2 remake at some point, as someone with a passing familiarity with SaGa it was a joy to play and felt very approachable while so having that open-ended progression feeling. And I did also want to chime in and recommend Ys Memoire: Revelations in Celceta to James, as I think it’s a great example of that addictive exploration cycle that modern Ys has embraced (it was also the game released right before Ys VIII so it shares lots of DNA).

19
TalkBack / Re: Metroid Ravenous Announced for 2027
« on: September 11, 2026, 11:05:17 AM »
It really does feel like they’re letting the guard rails down on MercurySteam a bit, the aesthetics are wild and this trailer just felt relentless. I thought they were going to lean more on the “Raven” part of “Ravenous” but I do love that Samus is in her eat-slay-love era.

Also that new Power Suit design is absolutely gorgeous, takes all the sleek elements of the Dread version and further strips it down. I know she won’t be in it long but the proportions are awesome.

20
Nintendo Gaming / Re: Nintendo Direct Sept. 9, 2026 Thoughts
« on: September 10, 2026, 10:25:24 AM »
I missed the boat on Layton and my previous postings on The Outer Wilds, Lorelei and the Laser Eyes, etc should be proof enough that the furthest I’m willing to go in the realm of puzzles (or logic sequences) is Sokoban or Picross. But, I’m glad that the new one is finally releasing (and that Curious Village is getting a modern remake!).

I would assume they want to get all the Xenoblade Upgrade Packs out of the way before they start talking Genesis, and boy, the new modes in each of these games are… something. Maybe I’ll go back to the old Monolith Makes Worlds thread to give my impressions of these things but a part of me loves that Monolith has decided to try out new game genres by building them into old games and another part of me thinks these modes might be seeds sown for future systems and ideas in Genesis. I can’t imagine things like XCX’s new Skell, mounts in XCDE, and enemy wave encounters are things that they want to use again in the future. On the other hand, we never saw Tiger, Tiger! reappear.

Kirby’s transition to 3D has been a long time coming but it’s occurring rather smoothly with Triple Deluxe/Robobot, Forgotten Land, and the World Beyond. I do wonder if they’ll have multiple “Truman Domes” or if Kirby’s just going off into the wild blue yonder, and how progression works in a more freely explorable Kirby game.

Looking at the upgrade pack for Age of Calamity is making me Calam up- I’m a bit surprised they decided to make it so steep. I guess it is technically the price of the original game’s DLC + your standard Switch 2 upgrade pack, but even so. I don’t like how Pikmin 4 really removed all traces of Dandori from the environmental exploration (and caves, which have limited resources but no real time constraints) and instead leaned into Dandori challenges and this new mode as the only means of encouraging economical play. Maybe that’s just me.

21
Nintendo Gaming / Re: Nintendo Direct Sept. 9, 2026 Thoughts
« on: September 09, 2026, 11:21:54 PM »
I liked a lot of what I saw in the Direct but this did feel like “Nintendo Direct: Nintendo Switch 2 Edition” a bit and I’d be lying if I said Nintendo didn’t have the best showing here.

Some RPGs to get me excited, sure, but Metroid and Kirby were the stars for me. I’ve been dreaming of a 3D Kirby game that focused on copy abilities for traversal since I I was a kid and I always felt that collect-a-thon gameplay and structure made a lot more sense for Kirby than Mario. Metroid just looks like Dread cranked to 11, especially in the aesthetics department, and I loved that game.

Marvelous’s new RPG Eternal Anima looked very neat, so I’m tentative about it. Same with Bloober’s Onyx: The Dark Grip, if only for those unique controls and mania mechanics. Outside of that, some cute Nintendo Switch 2 editions that don’t entice me all that much as someone very lukewarm on Pikmin 4 and who did not finish Age of Calamity, though I’d welcome the performance boosts. I want to support Capcom the way that they are supporting the Switch 2 but these multi-drop Resident Evil packs that are close to/over 100 dollars are hard to stomach.

Zelda is growing on me slightly. Hoped for Xenoblade Genesis news, I can’t imagine it will be close to next holiday, but Xenoblade 2 occupied a similar slot. Man, there’s a lot of open world games out there to enjoy.

22
TalkBack / Re: Ocarina Of Time Remake To Launch November 5
« on: September 08, 2026, 01:04:35 PM »
I’m not feeling it.

I can’t be the only one who feels some of those Castle Town characters looked much worse than the character models for our main cast, right? And outside of the shiny new paint, it feels as if every new addition is cute, but unnecessary. Humming Ocarina tunes doesn’t really justify the tech, sorry. I can’t tell if they tried making the world bigger but considering how tame every aspect of the remake looks on the whole, I can’t imagine it’s much larger.

Overall, eh. I guess this is a nice opportunity to introduce the exact same game to folks, but it’s still Ocarina of Time, which has some fundamental quirks I don’t love. It’s going to need a discount for me to consider it.

23
Is that… a spambot replying to your call out of the first spambot?

I think buying amiibo is a questionable endeavor these days in general, so while I respect the potential effort of the OP write up, it’s not going to sway me to purchase them in any region.

24
NWR Forums ID Verification / Re: What's the drunkest You have ever gotten?
« on: September 04, 2026, 11:07:28 AM »
Can we only read or respond to this post when inebriated?

25
General Gaming / Re: Backlaugust 2026 - (Splatoon) Raiding the Backlog
« on: August 30, 2026, 11:08:21 AM »
Rolevember has some charm! But I’d also consider a general “RPG book club” for folks, especially since their contents are rarely a neat fit in a single month. Since I play a lot I’d be willing to offer my hand and hot takes to those who come later.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 145