Author Topic: Want to get Zelda This Week?  (Read 1966 times)

Offline PGC-Agent Cooper

• Founder
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Want to get Zelda This Week?
« on: December 08, 2002, 05:32:45 AM »
Need a Broadband Adapter?  How about scoring one of the new Platinum WaveBirds?  Head this way little Timmy...

After repeated problems and failed promises from Lan Kwei, we've decided to switch our in-house Video Game Import retailer to Video Game Depot.  I've received numerous complaints from staff and readers about the terrible service Lan Kwei has offered lately, so we shopped around for a new partner.

So on behalf of the staff here at Planet GameCube, I'd like to welcome our new advertising partners, Video Game Depot!  The ad is about to go up, but since there's a lot of big import stuff hitting this week, I wanted to give them a shameless plug over the weekend.

Video Game Depot carries everything you need import-wise and domestic.  Plus they have loads of classic software and hardware!

Do you want to import The Legend of Zelda: Kaze no Takuto?  Video Game Depot is shipping the game this week, and reportedly may get the game in before the Japanese release date!  Zelda this week!

If your GameCube isn't modded yet, Video Game Depot can also handle that for you, or they've got Japanese GameCubes in stock.

Can't find a Broadband Adapter? Video Game Depot has them in stock!  They've also got pre-orders setup for Emerald and Platinum GameCube controllers, and the new Platinum WaveBirds!  (drool)

We're excited to have Video Game Depot on board!  Check 'em out!

Billy Berghammer
Founder -- Planet GameCube.com