Author Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us Gets Release Date, Battle Edition  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Steel Diver

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo Gamer Thoughts
Injustice: Gods Among Us Gets Release Date, Battle Edition
« on: January 15, 2013, 06:03:58 PM »

The Gods Among Us want you to use the exclusive Fight Stick.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/32988

Injustice: Gods Among Us is being released in North America on April 16, 2013.

Along with the release date comes the news of a special Battle Edition, limited to GameStops and EB Games across the US and Canada. For $149.99 buyers will receive the game along with exclusive skins based on DC Comics: The New 52 Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Also included in the Battle Edition is a DC Comics themed Fight Stick. It has offical artwork from the game, a non-skid foam underside, adjustable illumination for buttons and joy stick, and lock-out feature for multiple buttons including Start and Select.

Injustice: Gods Among Us is being developed by NetherRealm Studios, developer of the recent Mortal Kombat reboot.

I'm a staff writer here at good ol' Nintendo World Report, but I also have a Nintendo website at www.nintendogamerthoughts.com

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us Gets Release Date, Battle Edition
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 08:03:03 PM »
LOL, no fighting stick should ever be more than $50. No way would I be willing to pay $90 for one.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 08:21:19 PM »
eight buttons seems like too many for a fighting game.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 10:33:50 PM »
It might be a good deal IF its good quality, but the PDP stick they had for MK was garbage. They haven't even announced the manufacturer yet for this one. It's a bat top stick so it's probably a manufacturer that blows.

eight buttons seems like too many for a fighting game.
Injustice only uses four.

The stick art has Doomsday on it so I guess that confirms him for the game, eh?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:04:26 PM by S-U-P-E-R »

Offline FZeroBoyo

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 11:22:56 PM »
The Mortal Kombat reboot was pretty bombass, so I'm keeping an eye on this game. The fact that it's coming to Wii U is at least a little reason to smile, I think.
This is where I would write something witty or funny if I had any ideas.

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 11:47:17 PM »
The Mortal Kombat reboot was pretty bombass, so I'm keeping an eye on this game. The fact that it's coming to Wii U is at least a little reason to smile, I think.

It will have to climb over the mountain of other third party games waiting to beat down the doors to support the Wii U.  :cool;
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline ymeegod

• Score: -9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 12:47:26 AM »
The WII U looks like it was left out again.  Both the Battle Edition and Collector's edition are for Xbox/PS3 and the WII U is only getting the standard game itself.