Author Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Other 3DS Titles Get North American Release Dates  (Read 986 times)

Offline JusDBerube

• King Nintendo Fanboy
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile

The 3DS versions of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and LEGO City: Undercover also get dated.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/33025

Nintendo has revealed that finally, after multiple delays, Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon will arriving in North America on March 24, 2013.

The 3DS version of LEGO City: Undercover has also been given a release date and a new name. The game, now known as LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, will be released on April 21, 2013. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins is a prequel to the Wii U title and will focus on Chase McCain’s adventures as a rookie cop.

Additionally Nintendo announced that Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will hit store shelves on March 19, 2013 for the 3DS.

Those that are interested in the already announced February 10, 2013 release of Brain Age: Concentration Training can also look forward to a free demo of the game hitting the 3DS eShop on January 24, 2013.

A plethora of other upcoming 3DS titles were also dated, so check out the official Nintendo Press release below for further information.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
You left out the two games I'm most interested in, Etrian Odyssey and Castlevania.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Luigi's Mansion is the reason I bought a 3DS... It's about time!

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
You left out the two games I'm most interested in, Etrian Odyssey and Castlevania.

Those dates have been known for weeks...
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"