Author Topic: Nintendo Has a Continuing Relationship With Mojang, Talks Minecraft  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Steel Diver

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo Gamer Thoughts

Maybe the graphics are too much for the Wii U to handle? Then again...

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/35346

When asked whether Minecraft, developed by Mojang, would come to Nintendo systems, Nintendo's business development manager, Dan Adelman, said "What can we say on that front? [laughs]."

Nintendo has a "continuing relationship with Mojang" according to senior manager of marketing for licensing, Damon Baker, despite the lack of Minecraft on Nintendo systems. He went on to say that one of the reasons Nintendo goes to events like the recent PAX Prime, is so they can see what games companies are making for other platforms.

Previously Mojang has said it was "very unlikely" that Minecraft would come to a Nintendo system. Minecraft is available on PC and Xbox 360, and is coming to the PS3, PS4, and PS Vita.

I'm a staff writer here at good ol' Nintendo World Report, but I also have a Nintendo website at www.nintendogamerthoughts.com

Offline TurdFurgy

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Has a Continuing Relationship With Mojang, Talks Minecraft
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 11:29:33 PM »
I'd buy it if it came to the Wii U.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 11:39:41 PM »
I can't get into Minecraft. Some of the things people have made are amazing (I saw someone recreate the intro to Link's Awakening on it). However, I just don't get it. Still, I'd welcome Minecraft to Wii U. Just because it's not my thing doesn't my mean other shouldn't enjoy it. My brother loves it, but he already plays it on PC. I feel like the GamePad could add something to the game.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 09:15:16 PM »
isnt on 3DS but called Craftworld?
Made you look ****.

Offline ecorbin14

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 12:21:42 PM »
My kids would go crazy for minecraft on the Wii U!