Author Topic: Gamestop To Host Pokemon Battle Revolution Tournaments Nation  (Read 1949 times)

Offline AzureNightmare

• Score: -3
    • View Profile
Videogame retail giant gives Pokemon masters a chance to strut their stuff nationwide.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=14061

GameStop to Host Pokemon Gaming Tournaments Nationwide    

Fans Battle to be the Toughest Trainer on the Block    

GRAPEVINE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GameStop Corp. (NYSE:GME), the world's largest video game and entertainment software retailer, today announced that it will host Pokemon Battle Revolution video game tournaments at approximately 1,000 of its U.S. GameStop and EB Games locations on July 21, 2007. To participate, fans must bring their own Nintendo DS hardware and Pokemon Diamond or Pearl game cartridge.    

Customers are encouraged to contact their local store to confirm the exact time of the tournament. To find a store near you, log on to GameStop.com or EBgames.com, and search using the 'Store Locator' option.    

Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Nintendo Wii has the power to bring the entire family together with the first ever Wii-DS linked game play. Players can use the Pokemon they developed in Diamond and Pearl to battle it out against 4 other players in the DS Battle Mode.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE: Gamestop To Host Pokemon Battle Revolution Tournaments
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 12:57:05 PM »
Hardcore gaming makes a comeback.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
RE:Gamestop to Host Pokemon Battle Revolution Tournaments
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 12:46:07 PM »
I was planning on entering the tournament at the EB Games in my area hosting it, but the guy said they are requiring people to sign up before Saturday (and I don't think I can get out to the store tomorrow just to sign up).
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20