Author Topic: Release Date for Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Appears in eShop  (Read 1159 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile

We could be getting a dose of the Minis in early May.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/33871

Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move is currently listed for a May 9 release date in the North American eShop. There is no word on the price, though.

The eShop description details the game, saying that the experience will consist of 180 levels spread across four different puzzle modes. In addition, four unlockable mini-games and a level builder are included. You will be able to access levels created by other users and save up to 100 user-created puzzles.

The newest entry in the Mario vs. DK series, Minis on the Move was first revealed during the February Nintendo Direct and was listed as "coming soon." This release date was uncovered just before the next Nintendo Direct, which takes place on April 17 at 10 a.m. ET/7 a.m. PT. It is likely this release date will be confirmed then.

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Minis
I'm out.

Call me up when you make a true sequel to DK 94 (been finishing it in the last two days, such a great game).
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline ThomasO

• Score: 18
    • View Profile
    • deviantART account
They already did. Mario vs. Donkey Kong for the GBA. If you were a 3DS Ambassador you'd have it.

Offline Leo13

• Score: 13
    • View Profile
Quit reminding me. I REALLY wish I was an ambassador, but I was a broke college student when the 3DS came out and I didn't graduate until AFTER the price drop. I now own BOTH a 3DS and an XL, but Nintendo won't let me buy those GBA games. I'll just have to keep on wishing.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
They already did. Mario vs. Donkey Kong for the GBA. If you were a 3DS Ambassador you'd have it.
I was an ambassador.

But then i lost my original 3DS and all games on it. I do wish to check out GBA game eventually.

Existence of GBA game doesn't cancel my disappointment that "DK puzzle" series turned into lemmings clone, it actually only deepens it.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
MvDK wasn't as good as DK but it's better than this stuff. Also that screenshot looks like Pipe Dream and I really don't need more of those games.