Author Topic: This Week in Releases: September 22, 2013  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Steel Diver

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo Gamer Thoughts
This Week in Releases: September 22, 2013
« on: September 23, 2013, 12:52:15 AM »

I'm Batman.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/35493

This week may not be packed in releases, but it does bring three new titles to enjoy on the 3DS and Wii U. Though two of the games are a part of the Scribblenauts series, I'll still try not to make this too wordy.

Wii U:

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure - $59.99, September 24

If you are a fan of the DC universe, and have an extensive knowledge of its inhabitants, then I have a game for you. With upwards of 2000 characters, Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure is the latest game in the Scribblenauts series. Besides a large amount of DC Comics characters, it features classic locations and the ability to change in game items and characters with adjectives. 

3DS:

Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi- $29.99, September 24

Feel like romancing men in 3D with a Samuari twist? You are in luck because bachelor, excuse me, game #2 features all of this and more. A visual novel you get to play as Chizuru Yukimura through multiple stories while enjoying new 3DS features including a photo booth.

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure- $39.99, September 24

If you are interested in the 3DS version of this game read the Wii U description. I'm not going to write a new witty description for what is just a less expensive version of the Wii U title. I'm also not going to tell you it features the same gameplay.

Check back in next week for some more rip-roaring Nintendo fun.

I'm a staff writer here at good ol' Nintendo World Report, but I also have a Nintendo website at www.nintendogamerthoughts.com