Author Topic: Ubisoft Waiting for Bigger Install Base to Release Finished Wii U Games  (Read 5899 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Ubisoft was asked about female characters in Assassin's Creed Unity earlier and said they couldn't be included due to cost issues.

So they won't spend the money to make their biggest franchise appeal to more people, but they'll spend money on developing games that they'll never release.

Little known fact: Yves Guillmot is French for "Rob Ford".
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Ubisoft was asked about female characters in Assassin's Creed Unity earlier and said they couldn't be included due to cost issues.

So they won't spend the money to make their biggest franchise appeal to more people, but they'll spend money on developing games that they'll never release.

Little known fact: Yves Guillmot is French for "Rob Ford".

Isn't it obvious? Ubisoft's holding all those female character models they made for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood & onward until there's a bigger female install base to release them in.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Unless they're really confident the Wii U's situation is going to improve (and I don't really have any idea why they might think that, frankly), at least just throw them up on the eShop.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent