Author Topic: Spike Chunsoft Localizing Robotics;Notes Elite And Dash As Combo Pack For Retail  (Read 790 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Will you be able to get the games separately? Most likely.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/53562/spike-chunsoft-localizing-roboticsnotes-elite-and-dash-as-combo-pack-for-retail

The latest game(s) in Spike Chunsoft's Science Adventure series are releasing outside Japan for the first time ever this fall.

Robotics;Notes Elite and Robotics;Notes DaSH will release for Switch on October 13. Spike Chunsoft has opened preorders for a US$59.99 package that will include both titles, as well as a four-pin set featuring characters from the two games, though a separate release may be available digitally as has been confirmed for the PC release.

The successor series to Steins;Gate, the Robotics;Notes series is an adventure series starring students who are attempting to build giant robots. DaSH also features an appearance from one of the main characters of Steins;Gate.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Online broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
I wonder if the game actually shows the kids building the giant robots, because the anime adaptation sure as hell didn't.   :-\
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.