Author Topic: Alex Discusses His Dream 3DS Games  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Alex Discusses His Dream 3DS Games
« on: January 27, 2014, 07:29:08 AM »

What are yours?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/36417

In this video, I tell you guys all about my dream 3DS games. What dream games do you have? Be sure to sound off in the comments!

Be sure to subscribe to our NintendoNWRExclusive Youtube channel for more NWR video content, and also feel free to check out Alex's new personal channel for more gaming discussions just like this one.

Offline geckog7

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Alex Discusses His Dream 3DS Games
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 05:24:42 PM »
 I would like a DLC pack or sequel to a Link Between Worlds where you play as Ravio (ala new Luigi U).  I want to start off in the dark world and collect all the items from all new dungeons. A game where the dungeon order is more or less predetermined for scaling difficulty and the wall mechanic is more heavily used. Basically want the developer to assume I've played LBW and amp it up from there........

Offline jarodea

• A man of the world, so suave and discrete, he trips over the women piled up at his feet
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Alex Discusses His Dream 3DS Games
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 10:08:46 PM »
2D Metroid of course.

More in what I dream would happen, and have since the Wii was announced, is a game that would fully realize the Battalion Wars/Full Spectrum Warrior concept.  I play as whatever soldier on the top screen but also issue orders to other soldiers (and jump to them in the BW style, or not in the FSW one) through the touch screen.  The Wii would have been a much better option but I'll take whatever I can on this front.