Author Topic: This Week in Releases: September 14, 2014  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Steel Diver

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo Gamer Thoughts
This Week in Releases: September 14, 2014
« on: September 14, 2014, 05:51:10 PM »

Cooking Mama Strikes Back.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/38508/this-week-in-releases-september-14-2014

Only two 3DS games this week and, once again, no Wii U releases. Aw shucks.

Nintendo 3DS

Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appétit- $29.99, September 16

In the fifth episode of the Cooking Mama saga there are over 60 unlockable recipes to cook, six different game modes, word games, and the ability to be a server is highlight some of the fun to be had.

Theatrythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call- $39.99, September 16

The sequel to the first Theatrhythm game, Curtain Call brings more Final Fantasy music along with new modes and oodles of unlockable songs, characters, and other digital goods. I can't say I'm too excited, I have never actually played a Final Fantasy game. Maybe if a rhythm game was made out of a franchise I care about I would be on-board.  

Another week with no new Wii U retail releases. I wouldn't get too upset if I were you though, a big new game from Disney is on the way, but I'll tell you more next week.

I'm a staff writer here at good ol' Nintendo World Report, but I also have a Nintendo website at www.nintendogamerthoughts.com

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: This Week in Releases: September 14, 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 08:11:41 AM »
Curtain Call, get in my system.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.