Author Topic: Majesco Announces Nano Assault for 3DS  (Read 1727 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Majesco Announces Nano Assault for 3DS
« on: April 14, 2011, 03:32:11 PM »

Shooter is expected to launch this fall.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/26065

Majesco Entertainment Company announced a new 3DS game, developed by Shin'en, titled Nano Assault. The game is a fast-paced shooter that takes place at the cellular level. The player pilots a ship through alien cell clusters, fighting infections and destroying the virus. 

The title features 32 stages with difficulty adjusting automatically based on the player's skill level, and includes leaderboard functionality as well as an unlockable mission mode. Majesco expects the game to be released in the fall

Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Majesco Announces Nano Assault for 3DS
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 03:35:46 PM »
The title features 32 stages with difficulty adjusting automatically based on the player's skill level, and includes leaderboard functionality as well as an unlockable mission mode.

You know I never really got how a game can truly automagically adjust for skill level.  I mean my son I just got a Sesame street game for and how is it going to figure out that he really can just waggle on demand and not much else?
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 03:49:30 PM »
NanoStray 3? Okay, I'm interested.
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 04:32:24 PM »
The title features 32 stages with difficulty adjusting automatically based on the player's skill level, and includes leaderboard functionality as well as an unlockable mission mode.

You know I never really got how a game can truly automagically adjust for skill level.  I mean my son I just got a Sesame street game for and how is it going to figure out that he really can just waggle on demand and not much else?

I figure the simplest way would be to manipulate the damage tables in the player's favor if the player appears to be failing a lot.

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 12:25:57 PM »
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 12:31:01 PM »
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/game/26390
Looking awesome
Agree but, it doesn't look very interesting from those screenshots.  I'll have to see it in motion.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.