Author Topic: Best Buy Experience Titles Revealed  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
Best Buy Experience Titles Revealed
« on: June 11, 2013, 11:14:43 AM »

Attendees of the Wii U Best Buy Experience events will get their hands on four titles.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/34532

Nintendo has announced the complete list of titles that will be playable at the Wii U Best Buy Experience events this Wednesday and Saturday.

The List is:

• Super Mario 3D World
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
As previously reported, the list of Best Buy locations participating in the Wii U Experience has changed multiple times, so check the official site for the closest Best Buy location.

James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Nemo

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • Game Sprite Archives
Re: Best Buy Experience Titles Revealed
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 11:16:55 AM »
The good news is that I'm not even sad that I won't be able to make it to a participating Best Buy to play any of these sequels/remakes.
-the Game Sprite Archives-
http://www.gsarchives.net

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 11:40:52 AM »
That's definitely a better list than I expected.  I'd be curious enough to try out the newly announced games if I'm going to be in the area, anyway.

As someone who is at work and hasn't seen the nintendo direct yet, how good do these games look?

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 01:01:40 PM »
I'd go try the Super Mario 3D World demo if there was a location within reasonable (ie: less than 2 hours one-way) drive.  Not the case though.

Not really sure why these demos are so restricted. Aren't all of these games coming out fairly soon?  I'm surprised they couldn't have made stable demos that could be shown nation-wide instead of in such select locations.
NNID: ejamer

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 06:21:22 PM »
I'd go try the Super Mario 3D World demo if there was a location within reasonable (ie: less than 2 hours one-way) drive.  Not the case though.

Not really sure why these demos are so restricted. Aren't all of these games coming out fairly soon?  I'm surprised they couldn't have made stable demos that could be shown nation-wide instead of in such select locations.

Most are soon, Mario Kart 8 is Spring 2014 though.

I would love to try these, but I am not driving an hour to do it (especially not for only 5-10 minutes).
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20