Author Topic: Action Replay Upgrade Now Available  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Action Replay Upgrade Now Available
« on: January 08, 2004, 05:27:32 AM »
More codes and better Freeloader functions.

Reported by Daniel Bloodworth

Source: Datel
Link: http://www.codejunkies.com/

ACTION REPLAY FOR GAMECUBE - BRAND NEW VERSION!

Product: Action Replay for GameCube Upgrade v1.10
Price: £9.99
Release Date: Out Now

January 8th, 2004 - The best just got better! Datel is proud to announce a brand-new version of Action Replay for GameCube, the world's only game enhancer for Nintendo's latest console.

Action Replay v1.10 boasts several improvements over the existing version. Version 1.10 boasts a faster, smoother interface than the original, making it a dream to use.

The code list has been updated too, and now includes cheats and enhancements for Mario Kart Double Dash!!, Tony Hawk's Underground, Soul Calibur II, Viewtiful Joe, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King and many more. Action Replay now boasts over 15,000 codes for around 400 games covering all territories, and new codes can be added, so it never goes out of date.

Action Replay's FreeLoader function, which lets you play imported games on your UK Cube or European games on an imported console, has also been enhanced, and it's now easier than ever to play games from ANY region on ANY Cube. The simple boot method where you just replace your Action Replay disc with your game disc now works every time, meaning you never have to manually select your region.

If you already own Action Replay for GameCube, upgrading is easy. Just buy the upgrade disc for £9.99, which replaces your old CD.

Action Replay Upgrade v1.10 is available now from www.codejunkies.com. If you haven't yet got an Action Replay, look out for the full version of v1.10 in all good games stores, RRP £29.99...

This is the UK Press Release, but it should be noted that the upgrade is also available in the US for $9.99 and the full version is $39.99.  
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline OO7craft

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Action Replay Upgrade Now Available
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 01:44:04 PM »
damn... i just finished downloading 1.6 erm... gonna take me a while to find 1.10 now.

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 03:08:28 PM »
Damn, its so tempting. I can't find an F-Zero AX anywhere in my area, and my racing skills are moderate. Those Viewtiful Joe cheats are tempting once you get to V-rated, but I can't shake this nagging feeling that its wrong. Desecions, descions....
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline Ghisy

• Pronounced "GC"
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 09:00:03 PM »
Hey!

I was wondering: I got the UK version of the AR 1.06b and I'd like to get the 1.10 upgrade. Is it gonna work if I buy a US upgrade? I guess the AR disc is the same everywhere, right?
Because $9.99 is definitely cheaper than  Â£9.99 (which is about $18!!!).
~Ghisy~
(pronounced GC!)

Currently playing: My Japanese Coach (DS), Resident Evil 5 (PS3), The Conduit (WII), Street Fighter IV (PS3)