Author Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Launching March 22 in Europe, Demo Coming in February  (Read 903 times)

Offline Killer_Man_Jaro

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 22
    • View Profile

Get ready to kill Jaggis and Qurupecos all over again on Wii U and 3DS. 

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/33021

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will launch simultaneously on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U on March 22, 2013, in Europe, both at retail and as an eShop digital download.

A free trial version will be available more than a month earlier on February 21 from the eShop of both systems. This demo will include a Beginner-level mission to take down the Lagombi and an Advanced-level quest against the underwater Plesioth, along with 12 different weapons to choose from.

The latest instalment in Capcom franchise, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is an enhanced remake of Wii release Monster Hunter Tri, which originally saw release in 2010. It features cross-platform multiplayer between the 3DS and Wii U versions, and enables players to transfer their save data from one system to another.

Tom Malina
UK Correspondent
-----------------------------
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Offline xcwarrior

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
So glad we'll have those demos. I'm going to play them plenty leading up to March 19. Hope they do a combo deal if you buy both Wii U and 3DS, that's my plan.
Nintendo ID: XCWarrior
3DS code: 1289-8376-3350. PM me if you want to swap.
Steam and backloggery.com are also: XCWarrior