Author Topic: Nintendo Unleashed UK Tour Begins at This Month's MCM Expo  (Read 890 times)

Offline Killer_Man_Jaro

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 22
    • View Profile

Get your hands on several 3DS and Wii U games before they are released. 

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/34196

Nintendo Unleashed, an upcoming software showcase in the UK, will commence its nationwide tour at the MCM London Comic-Con expo, which takes place at the ExCel London from May 24-26.

Attendees at the expo will be able to try out unreleased first and third-party games in addition to various catalogue titles. On the Wii U, new demos of Game & Wario, Rayman Legends, Resident Evil Revelations, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and eShop downloads like Cloudberry Kingdom and Coaster Cray Deluxe will be playable. 

The 3DS presence on the showfloor will include Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and Project X Zone. There will also be organised multiplayer sessions for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Mario Kart 7.

Dates and locations for the rest of the Nintendo Unleashed tour will be announced in the coming weeks.

Tom Malina
UK Correspondent
-----------------------------
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: Nintendo Unleashed UK Tour Begins at This Month's MCM Expo
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 08:59:44 PM »
Biggest news: Space Harrier 3D.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Unleashed UK Tour Begins at This Month's MCM Expo
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 10:59:10 PM »
Biggest news: Space Harrier 3D.
Hopefully Sega releases the rest of their 3D Classics lineup.

I kinda sorta want Sonic 1...
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks