Author Topic: Five Spoiler-Filled Reasons Why Pokémon X and Y Are My Least Favorite Pokémon Games  (Read 10900 times)

Offline Loslola

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Wasn't referring to you, I was agreeing with the original post

Offline Loslola

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
and yes, mega evolutions are op, you would be silly not to realise that. Adding 100 base stats to a pokemon makes them op regardless whether or not they can't use another item.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
I post reasons for why they are relatively not OP and you fire back with "yeah they because I said so"? Nice fucking job.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Mega Pokemon are far from OP. As long as you are well prepared you can easily deal with most of them. At one point someone sent out a Gengar against my Tyrantium. I figured that Tyrantium could take on a regular one but I didn't want to take my chances with it's mega evo so I switched to snorlax. Sure enough he used a mega stone before launching a shadow ball at me, but snorlax's normal typing let it escape unscathed. Had I not switched tyrantium would have likely been dead.

can only use one of them and a good type advantage or defensive play can usually wreck them. there are only a few that I see having potential to become major threats

Garchomp: hillariously walled by togekiss, loss of speed makes it easy to cripple with status moves,

Gengar: loses levitate making it weak to ground moves, pretty much anything that outspeeds it can demolish it's nonexistant defenses

Lucario: loses flinch resisting abilities and is pretty slow without a scarf, anything with a good fire type move can make short work of it

Obamasnow: still has alot of not very friendly looking type weaknesses.

Blaziken: either haze away it's stat boosts or cripple it with status.

And I think that's enough.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Gotta agree that Megas are not OP. There's just too much trade off. The Gengar example is perfect since it goes from not being affected by to being weak to ground attacks. That's a huge decision to make.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.