Author Topic: Limited Edition Culdcept 3DS LL Coming to Japan  (Read 1423 times)

Offline the_dan_x

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • Next Door Gamer
Limited Edition Culdcept 3DS LL Coming to Japan
« on: August 29, 2012, 10:56:00 AM »

If you're good enough at the game to beat everyone in Japan, the new system is yours!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31471

Gamers in Japan will have a chance to win a limited edition Culdcept Nintendo 3DS LL (3DS XL in the West) in Japan.

Nintendo is holding a Culdcept championship on November 3 to decide who will win the limited edition unit. Nintendo also released a new card for Culdcept immediately following the Nintendo Direct conference called the “power crown.” 

Danny Bivens
Japan Correspondent
Nintendo World Report

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Limited Edition Culdcept 3DS LL Coming to Japan
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 11:11:44 AM »
I sort of wish they bring one of the portable versions to the US.  I'm curious about this game but, I don't want to be locked in front of my console with the PS2 version.

Edit:
On a whim I looked this up on Gamestop and there was only 1 copy in there network in Tennessee.  It was to far of a drive.  I thought you know if fate wanted me to play this it be around so, I stopped by the independent game store near my work.  They had a copy.  So expect me to talk about that one day.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 01:05:28 PM by Ceric »
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.