Author Topic: Long-Lost Videos of RFN Panel at PAX East  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Penguin_Of_Thyme

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Long-Lost Videos of RFN Panel at PAX East
« on: December 10, 2010, 01:33:19 PM »

You've heard the audio, maybe you were even physically there (ha!), but now you can finally see the full video of our first-ever live panel discussion at PAX East 2010.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/blog/24522

We had a couple of people shooting video of the Radio Free Nintendo panel at the Penny Arcade Expo East back in March 2010, but we thought those videos had been lost or corrupted. Jared Rosenberg recently discovered a pristine, complete video of the hour-long panel discussion and put it up on our YouTube account. All five chunks of the video are presented below for your convenience. If you've ever wondered what we look like or how we would handle the unusual situation of recording together at the same table, this video should prove to be enlightening (and so deliciously awkward).

Jared Rosenberg
Video Producer, Nintendo World Report

Offline NWR_Karl

• Red Velvet
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Long-Lost Videos of RFN Panel at PAX East
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 03:18:30 PM »
It's super bizarre to see the video of this event seven months down the line, mostly because it's from the audience's perspective.

I also noticed that Mike kept tugging at his beard, which is something I have a habit of doing, too (not in this video, obviously).
----
Karl Castaneda
Associated Raconteur

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »
It still hurts to hear Zelda is definitely coming out this year </3
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 12:01:51 AM »
Zap, it makes me tingly to hear Zelda is coming out this year.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 10:24:22 PM »
It's always odd to see what someone looks like when you've only heard their voice before. I still wish I could have gone to Boston to see this in person.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20