Author Topic: Inadvertent Video Title Change Points To Possible Inclusion Of Simon Belmont In Smash Ultimate  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Intern-kun has apparently transferred over from Fire Emblem Heroes.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rumor/47950/inadvertent-video-title-change-points-to-possible-inclusion-of-simon-belmont-in-smash-ultimate

A reverted change to a video's title may portend an announcement for tomorrow's Smash Ultimate Direct.

A user on the Smash Bros. Reddit page found that a video that demonstrated music from Galaga in Smash Bros. Ultimate was renamed to "Bloody Tears/Monster Dance", two music tracks from the Castlevania series that date back to the original NES entry in the series. Although not confirmed, the inclusion of Simon Belmont as a playable fighter has been heavily rumored in recent weeks.

The video itself is unlisted, and was uploaded on July 29 to the Smash Bros. channel for embedding in a blog post on smashbros.com on July 31. It can be accessed here, though the name was reverted to "Galaga Medley" at about 11:45pm ET.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile

Smash Bros is now complete to me.  All of my favorite franchises that I grew up with are now represented with a playable character.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
I’m really trying to manage my expectations. These rumors are making things difficult. First world problems are problems too.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
As long as he doesn't look like he did in Castlevania: Judgement

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
The good and obvious choice that I didn't really think of.

We'll know soon!