Author Topic: Zelda, Pikmin Shows Coming to Nintendo Video  (Read 1783 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Zelda, Pikmin Shows Coming to Nintendo Video
« on: October 31, 2013, 02:16:03 PM »

Toon Link and Pikmin are going on some misadventures!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/35859

Zelda and Pikmin video shorts will be coming to Nintendo Video soon, along with shows from Cartoon Hangover and more.

The Zelda show, called The Legend of Zelda: The Misadventures of Link, will be a series of comedic shorts set in the world of Wind Waker HD.

Pikmin Nature Documentaries, the show set in the world of Pikmin, is a mock nature show featuring a super-serious, possibly tongue-in-cheek narrator.

The Pendleton Ward-created show, Bravest Warriors, originally debuted on YouTube as part of Cartoon Hangover. It will appear every Friday on Nintendo Video. Also, Bee and PuppyCat, created by Natasha Allegri, is also coming to Nintendo Video from Cartoon Hangover. The last announced show is Wildheart Riukiu, coming from the creator of previous Nintendo Video series Meat or Die.

We've reached out to Nintendo regarding a more specific schedule for these shows. The lineup will begin to air on November 1 and continue to do so until 2014. It is unclear as to when specific shows will debut, though.

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Re: Zelda, Pikmin Shows Coming to Nintendo Video
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 04:39:41 PM »
Zelda eh? I might actually watch Nintendo Video then. I haven't bothered since the Kid Icarus ones and I even missed one of them.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 06:18:12 PM »
I'm Catbug!

Offline King Bowser Koopa

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 12:24:33 AM »
If this "hysterial" is of the same awkward interpretation of the word that led to the creation of Threediots, I'm not sure I want to know.
Andrew Brown - NWR Australia Correspondent

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 12:57:32 AM »
Nintendo would be smart to get in talks with companies like Nickalodian, Cartoon Network and Disney to make cartoon versions of their games like Zelda, Kid Icarus, and Wonderful 101. One of the main reasons as to why Pokemon is so lucrative is that it has always had TV shows and movies to allow it to have easy access to kids and their parent's pocket book.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline TurdFurgy

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 09:42:51 AM »
Weird that I was WAY more excited for Catbug and Puppycat than I was for Zelda...

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 05:16:30 PM »
Nintendo should put these (Zelda, and Pikmin) videos accessible on Wii U somehow.