Author Topic: Ikaruga Level question  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Round Eye

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Ikaruga Level question
« on: July 16, 2003, 08:01:03 AM »
How come Ikaruga is not letting me play some of the levels that I have reached in practice mode?  I have reached level 5 but for some reason it is only letting me play levels 1 2 & 3.  Do I need to reach the higher levels with no continues or something?

Thanks.
There are two types of people in the world.  Those who finish what they started, and so on...

Offline Molobert

• topo de oro
    • View Profile
Ikaruga Level question
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 11:30:14 AM »
To play levels in practice mode you have to beat them without using a continue. If you're in the end of level 3 and only have 1 or 2 lives, waste them & use a continue so that when you get into level 4 you will have max lives.

Offline Round Eye

• View Profile
Ikaruga Level question
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 06:26:49 AM »
Ahhh... Ok thanks.  I am not sure I can beat the level 4 boss without a continue  *sigh* its the challenge that I love.

How do you get the first unlock?  It says to play 5 hours or beat a trial game with no continues.  What is a trial game?
There are two types of people in the world.  Those who finish what they started, and so on...

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Ikaruga Level question
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 07:15:06 AM »

To play levels in practice mode you have to beat them without using a continue.

i was under the impression that you had to beat a level without continuing on that level or any previous level in order to play it in practice mode.  am i wrong?  if i die in level 3 and then don't continue again until level 5, can i play level 4 in practice mode?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!