Author Topic: No More Heroes 2 Hitting Europe in May  (Read 2904 times)

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
No More Heroes 2 Hitting Europe in May
« on: April 07, 2010, 06:13:19 AM »
Travis Touchdown kills again next month.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=22865

Rising Star Games has announced that the Wii-exclusive No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle will release in Europe on May 28.    

The game follows series protagonist Travis Touchdown as he avenges the murder of his best friend, returning to the United Assassins Association to slice and dice his way up the rankings.  There are six different weapons, thirteen different wrestling moves, several mini-games, and two new playable characters.    

No More Heroes 2 is already available in North America, so be sure to read the NWR Review by Pedro Hernandez.

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Re: No More Heroes 2 Hitting Europe in May
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 03:12:26 PM »
FINALLY! Unfortunately this arrives a day after i go on holiday... so it'll wait.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 03:32:27 PM »
There is already talk of No More Heroes 3 (I apologize for the following quote....lol)

Guardian UK interviews Goichi Suda (Suda 51)
Suda says:
[3:00] With No More Heroes 1, the idea came when I was literally sitting on the toilet. It was the result of trying to empty my bowels, if you like.
[3:11] With No More Heroes 2, I tried to get rid of whatever was left in my bowels, and luckily it all happened.
[3:22] What we are hoping to do with No More Heroes 3 is probably to digest everything we eat and then purge absolutely everything in our guts, just like diarrhea.

So there you have it. All I can do is follow up that comment with a photo of Suda51's game development strategy as I think that about sums it up.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 03:33:25 PM »
I said wow.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 03:50:31 PM »
I got to the final boss last night and gave up after a few tries. We'll see if I power through it or just walk away for good.

NMH2 is better than the first game, but it's really just more of the same. I love the 8-bit mini-games, but they don't fit well into the game design since money is useless after the early chapters. The last few assassination levels seem lazy, with several incredibly long kill rooms and a mind-numbing motorcycle stage.
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 05:49:51 AM »
I suppose that's good news for the people who liked NMH...