One lucky winner will win a piece of art from Takayuki Doi as well as a digital copy of Billion Road. Two runners-up will each win a game code as well.
Starting today and lasting until April 10, you can enter for a chance to win Billion Road on Switch or PC as well as a custom acrylic print from artist Takayuki Doi.
All you have to do is enter by liking and retweeting the embedded tweet and follow the game's publisher acttil on Twitter.
Want to win a copy of Billion Road (out on April 16)? What about a custom print from artist Takayuki Doi? Like/RT this tweet and follow @acttilmedia and you could win a digital code for Switch/PC and/or an acrylic print!— Nintendo World Report (@Nintendo_NWR) April 3, 2020
Go here for more about Billion Road https://t.co/xeQqDf49bo pic.twitter.com/fXFsGtX2YA
Here's the details of the contest in summary:
- Like/retweet this tweet and follow acttil by 6 p.m. PDT on April 10
- One grand prize winner will win a custom acrylic print from Billion Road artist Takayuki Doi AND a digital copy of Billion Road on Switch or PC
- Two runners-up will win a digital copy of Billion Road on Switch or PC
- No region restrictions! Enter no matter your location.
- Check out for more Billion Road details
Billion Road will be available on Nintendo Switch and PC on April 16. The Switch version features local multiplayer for up to four players while the PC version features online multiplayer for up to four players. Typically, we'd focus on the Switch version only, but hey - depending on your circumstances right now, maybe online is more preferable to local play.