Author Topic: Pair Of Capcom Collections Take Prosecution For A Ride This Year  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

At least we no longer have to hear "when's mahvel".

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/67502/pair-of-capcom-collections-take-prosecution-for-a-ride-this-year

Capcom is continuing their trend of compilations on multiple platforms by filling in two major holes in today's Direct.

The sole collection with a confirmed date is the Ace Attorney Investigations Collection, which will release on September 6. The collection contains the two Ace Attorney spinoffs starring prosecuting attorney Miles Edgeworth, the second of which as a late DS game was not previously localized. A switch will allow for changing from the HD art to pixel art in the style of the DS.

The second collection due in "2024" was Marvel vs. Capcom Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics, which includes seven games in both the belt-scrolling brawler and crossover fighting game genres. In addition to games such as Marvel vs Capcom 2 and X-Men: Children of the Atom, it will include the side-scrolling beat 'em up The Punisher for the first time outside Japan.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Pair Of Capcom Collections Take Prosecution For A Ride This Year
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2024, 11:51:20 AM »
For a minute I was thinking this would have the X-Men arcade game from 1992, but that was Konami and not Capcom.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
Re: Pair Of Capcom Collections Take Prosecution For A Ride This Year
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2024, 11:22:51 PM »
Excited for the Marvel vs Capcom collection
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.