Author Topic: KONAMI, LISTEN UP! I've got a DDR idea.  (Read 1736 times)

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
KONAMI, LISTEN UP! I've got a DDR idea.
« on: July 11, 2008, 02:11:36 AM »
So Konami needs to make a Wii Channel.  A DDR Wii Channel.  You download it, connect to a network of Konami DDR songs to be saved to an SD card(Think, SD card/DDR mat combo), and build your own damn DDR game. You could run the DDR songs right off of the SD card (Think a 2GB Konami labeled SD Card) Exite Truck style and be done with it!  The channel would simply need the connectivity, and the engine. 

Hell, make the Channel free, market it to Wii fitter's, even if you have to make it look more Wii-ish. Call it DDR: Fit. You made DDR with Nintendo before, do it again if you have to.

You know you have the better workout game anyway...

Ian cue up one of your half-page DDR opinion posts.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: KONAMI, LISTEN UP! I've got a DDR idea.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 02:13:42 AM »
This makes too much sense to ever happen.

Offline DAaaMan64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 02:15:59 AM »
i no i no

Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 03:35:25 AM »
Personally i'd be happy if they just did a sequel to Mario DDR called Nintendo DDR with heaps of new remixes. The new remixes in Mario DDR are amazing. They could even make it based on another franchise like Zelda DDR. Definitely enough Zelda songs to remix. That'd be awesome, dancing Tingle and dancing Gorons. You could also hold the zapper and play crossbow training type games while dancing for the ultimate co-ordination / balance test.

I think a basic DDR game with optional downloadable songs that are updated regularly is a much simpler idea than this.

But Hottest Party 2 is already on its way to Wii so none of these ideas are happening soon.

Offline DAaaMan64

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 04:18:08 AM »
HOTTEST PARTY 2 BETTER DAMN WELL BE ABLE TO SAVE MY MOTHER F-ING SETTINGS! BECAUSE THAT IS THE WORST HAVING TO SIFT THROUGH THE MENU WITH THE DANCE PAD EVERYTIME I WANNA SHUT OFF GIMMICKS!

Frozen Shoe Games

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 04:29:44 AM »
LOL. Using the dance pad for non-dancing is awful. AKA the entire Mario DDR "story" mode, which was mandatory before getting any songs. Can't recall a more painful hour or two in gaming.