Author Topic: Its all microsofts fault..................DAMN THE X-BOX  (Read 1487 times)

Offline THE ONE

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Its all microsofts fault..................DAMN THE X-BOX
« on: April 03, 2003, 03:33:54 PM »
       Am i the only one who thinks this ,  ever since the x box came out it all seems to be in favor of x box. i mean all those cheap B*****d sell outs who sold to microsoft. I just read in this months  Gamespot magizine that PSO 1&2 for xbox is being distrubuted by microsoft instead of segas sonic team, then they said rumors were that they might sell to microsoft. don't you just hate that. those idiots should have just stayed to computer crap, if it wasn't for them we'd have some bad ass games out gamecube. if it wasn't for x box, IF game companies wouldn't be  spending so much time on making PERFECT  games for xbox  we'd have more games from companies, and  games from companies they have bought already. this makes me somtimes feel like i wasted 200 bucks on my GC, but then games like zelda come out and i feel better. i hope that x-box fails in 2003............................. I REALLY DO !        

i also blame this on NINTENDO for not trying to keep up with SONY and microsoft they must like 3rd place alot. and i still do love my gamecube. thanks for taking the time for reading my thoughts.........................

PS:  I ALSO READ THAT MICROSOFT IS PLANNING ON PUTING XBOXES IN ARCADES...................ITS ALL JUST A LOT OF BULL S****

OHH MY GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH NOOO AHHHHHHHHHH HELPPPPPPPPPPP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline TheCouch123

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Its all microsofts fault..................DAMN THE X-BOX
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2003, 03:46:34 PM »
Okay calm down and think about what your saying. Your pissed at Microsoft for having a good console and the Xbox in arcade thing is just like the triforce. Someone please lock this thread.
I am so bored.