Author Topic: Wii.com Launches in English  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Svevan

• Not Afraid of Being Afraid
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
    • Continuity
Wii.com Launches in English
« on: September 14, 2006, 05:43:45 AM »
View videos of the news, weather, and Mii channels.

As Nintendo holds press conferences in multiple regions today, each region is progressively seeing its native language receive an update at www.wii.com. Following the US press conference in New York the English language version of the site has been updated.    

The content is familiar between all the regions: videos of the various media channels that users can enjoy out-of-the-box with Wii. Of particular interest is the Mii channel which facilitates the creation of individual avatars in the Wii Sports style. According to Reginald Fils-Aime, multiple avatars can be carried from game to game on the Wii Remote. Expect the website to be updated throughout the week.

Evan T. Burchfield, aka Svevan
NWR Message Board Artist

My Blog

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
RE: Wii.com launches in English
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 08:08:36 AM »
Wii channel looks sexellent. And very non-gamer friendly.

Though I'm not sure how I feel about Twilight Princess and Donkey Kong being given equal prominence...  
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon